GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I remember when Buddy Ryan smacked Fisher right in his god damn mouth on the sidelines during a game. They coached on the same team!!

That was Kevin Gilbride.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Well I'm sure they have their MVP trophies right next to their Titans Super Bowl rings.

The respect for Jeff Fisher is so inversely proportional to what he accomplishes.

Is he more respected than Jim Harbaugh? That fucker is leading candidate for mayor in 37 cities and governed on 8 states. Ain't won shit.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I am getting bounced in one league. Needed Graham to have a 20 pt game to win. Nope.

Still have one....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Is he more respected than Jim Harbaugh? That fucker is leading candidate for mayor in 37 cities and governed on 8 states. Ain't won shit.

Jim Harbaugh went deep into the playoffs as soon as he arrived. The analysts are struggling to figure out why Kaep is shitting the bed lately.

You a Belichek fan?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Jim Harbaugh went deep into the playoffs as soon as he arrived. The analysts are struggling to figure out why Kaep is shitting the bed lately.

You a Belichek fan?

Offensive coordinator has bad game plan. Offensive line does not block - run nor pass. Receivers are dropping A LOT of balls. Gore is not what he once was, as much as I love the guy. Kaep has not been perfect, but he is not the reason things are going so badly.

Add to that the massive injuries on defense and play in the best division and it is easy to see how they blew it this year and are 7-7.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

You a Belichek fan?

Fisher lost a Super Bowl by a yard. Not a fan of any coach really, I think the nFL doesn't hire enough new blood. I just don't think fisher is awful. The guy in Indy is impressive. Cardinals too.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Fisher lost a Super Bowl by a yard. Not a fan of any coach really, I think the nFL doesn't hire enough new blood. I just don't think fisher is awful. The guy in Indy is impressive. Cardinals too.

Yep./ Arizona has done amazing with an interesting QB situation. We shall see if they can keep the division from Seattle. I hope they do. Nobody likes Seattle.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
WTF happened to Davis?

Good fucking question. My only thought is that defenses negate him since he is probably their best receiver on the team, much like you have seen Jimmy Graham disappear this year mostly. Difference is Kaep is no Brees.