GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Go.

Skins gonna win it all. New coach, healthy RG3, DJax? This shit's gonna be unreal.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Suck.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Over rated teams this year:

Eagles - between everyone having more tape of Chip "The Prodigy" Kelly's offense and Nick Foles' inflated second half stats (who never saw a decent defense in those games) they're due for a sophomore slump

Patriots - did you guys show up to the same draft as everyone else?

Browns - hey yo, lemme get a hit of that season long suspension

Texans - paper tiger, blatant weakness

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Speculation on who gets Hard Knocks?

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Speculation on who gets Hard Knocks?

If you're asking who was on the up and up and is going to tank, the Cardinals.

Maybe the Colts too.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Who really came out ahead on draft day? Trades, picks... what team did best?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
In theory it should be the Rams

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!
Over rated teams this year:

Eagles - between everyone having more tape of Chip "The Prodigy" Kelly's offense and Nick Foles' inflated second half stats (who never saw a decent defense in those games) they're due for a sophomore slump

Patriots - did you guys show up to the same draft as everyone else?

Browns - hey yo, lemme get a hit of that season long suspension

Texans - paper tiger, blatant weakness

Who are your sleepers?

mk6medic; said:
Who really came out ahead on draft day? Trades, picks... what team did best?

Good Question. We won't really know the answer until the season is in full swing. I like the balls that the Browns displayed in the first round though. I hope, for their sake, that Manziel doesn't end up being a bust.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Who are your sleepers?
Always hard to predict. The Rams are a QB who play 16 games from being pretty damn good in any division other than their own. Atlanta won't suck anywhere near as much as they did last year.

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!
Always hard to predict. The Rams are a QB who play 16 games from being pretty damn good in any division other than their own. Atlanta won't suck anywhere near as much as they did last year.

Yup. The Rams would be my sleeper team also, despite their tough division. Sucks to have to play SF & Seattle twice but I would be surprised if the came out with a split against both teams.