GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
"Inflategate" takes another turn:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...bay-packers-upset-referees-take-air-footballs

Now all Brady has to do is say he likes overinflated balls like Rodgers and this story loses its legs immediately.

What the fuck did I just read?

That deadspin article is garbage. Someone gets paid to "write" that shit....amazing.

And the other article doesn't say Rodgers does anything illegal. Not sure what comparison you are trying to make.

That said, I like both these teams and QBs. I hope it's a good dame and Brady gets #4. Wilson will be back.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I like Drew, he can be fun to read. He also writes novels which I've been meaning to check out.

The point was that the Pats are accused of under inflating their balls while Rodgers is complaining that the refs take air out of his. The irony is what's funny. If you're Brady you tell a local radio station that you like the balls aired up too and you're not sure when or why these balls against the Colts had the air let out.

The story would run out air in a day. The NFL would tell officials to make sure the air is right before kickoff and halftime then proceed to bury this story as Super Bowl week begins.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421904540.444034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So either Cowherd saw this on Deadspin or a Deadspin commenter listened to The Herd today.

"Best punishment for Belichick would be having to be on Hard Knocks for two years."

Belichick would lose his fucking mind.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The point was that the Pats are accused of under inflating their balls while Rodgers is complaining that the refs take air out of his. The irony is what's funny. If you're Brady you tell a local radio station that you like the balls aired up too and you're not sure when or why these balls against the Colts had the air let out.

The story would run out air in a day. The NFL would tell officials to make sure the air is right before kickoff and halftime then proceed to bury this story as Super Bowl week begins.

So either Cowherd saw this on Deadspin or a Deadspin commenter listened to The Herd today.

"Best punishment for Belichick would be having to be on Hard Knocks for two years."

Belichick would lose his fucking mind.

Both of these are gold. Pure fucking gold.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It's a win/win: Belichik gets a fate worse than death (for him) and Pats fans can see more of their team.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I personally have no issue with the spygate or inflategate or any other fucking gate. It is no worse than the Seahawks trying to commit penalties and challenging the refs to call them. It is no different than holding and getting away with it on a play that goes for a touchdown. It is no different than being slightly offside and getting a sack instead of a flag.

Every fucking player, coach, owner and fan tries to do anything they can to win in games and life. Sometimes it means cheating or breaking the law. They deflate footballs to win a game. You speed to not be late and keep your job. It is all relative.

People love a scandal. They love to say someone else cheated. They love to point the finger. They love to say someone else is unfair.

Human nature.

Who gives a fuck if they deflated a fucking football? It is a goddamn game.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I personally have no issue with the spygate or inflategate or any other fucking gate. It is no worse than the Seahawks trying to commit penalties and challenging the refs to call them. It is no different than holding and getting away with it on a play that goes for a touchdown. It is no different than being slightly offside and getting a sack instead of a flag.

Every fucking player, coach, owner and fan tries to do anything they can to win in games and life. Sometimes it means cheating or breaking the law. They deflate footballs to win a game. You speed to not be late and keep your job. It is all relative.

People love a scandal. They love to say someone else cheated. They love to point the finger. They love to say someone else is unfair.

Human nature.

Who gives a fuck if they deflated a fucking football? It is a goddamn game.

Speedgate.

I agree with you. It's all relative. Cancel all football because life is not fun & games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Sal Pal on Cowherd: [paraphrasing] Inflategate will cost Brady because women don't like cheaters and will buy fewer Uggz he advertises for.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422051391.221793.jpg