GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE/POWL: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Got nominated or not on ALS Ice Water Bucket Challenge?

• Total voters

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
My sister did it. I was like, did you donate anything? "No, but just raising awareness." Then I was told I never donate to charity. Except I donate every month through my company to a different charity.

I'm tired of hearing the..."Thank you for nominating me. I now nominate..."

I mean, just freakin' donate, regardless if you do the challenge or not.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Not missing the point at all. They could have, but they wouldn't have. People LOVE the "look at me being part of the in crowd!" dynamic so why not exploit what gets people off in a way that does some good?
And it's ok to be completely annoyed by that human characteristic too.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
My sister did it. I was like, did you donate anything? "No, but just raising awareness." Then I was told I never donate to charity. Except I donate every month through my company to a different charity.

In 4 raising awareness video

Bender1

Banned
And it's ok to be completely annoyed by that human characteristic too.

Absolutely! But to trash the ACTIVITY that is having lots of positive benefits rather than to be annoyed with the people, is misguided IMO.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

or ignore both which what i might consider doing

EMaster24

Ready to race!
Not missing the point at all. They could have, but they wouldn't have. People LOVE the "look at me being part of the in crowd!" dynamic so why not exploit what gets people off in a way that does some good?

agreed that they could have but wouldn't have, and agreed that that most people love that dynamic. and whoever came up with this challenge should get a raise, because they did their job. but I still think it is annoying, seeing so many people post themselves all doing the same exact thing.

x1billion Ppl being sheeple its like that damn harlem shake

indeed

Jaber

Modero
Lets pour water over our cars and donate $1 to every charity that helps with rare diseases.