GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE/POWL: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Got nominated or not on ALS Ice Water Bucket Challenge?

• Total voters

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone done it, got nominated, donated or refuse to bother?

I got nominated today and I'm debating whether I'll throw it to my head or not.

edit: if refuse to do either if nominated or didnt get nominated at all, post here, noob on poles

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Where are the negative poll options. And this god damn trend needs to die.

Jaber

Modero
Our job is doing it today. Since a company called us out.

Personally... I think this trend needs to die, since majority of people I see on social media are just being attention whores and don't even donate or know shit about why they're doing it.

It's great that people are donating for a good cause, but c'mon... Most don't know what it is, beyond pouring ice cold water over your head, triple-dog-daring someone and posting it on Facebook.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Only if you nominate NEEK's horsehead with plac

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Our job is doing it today. Since a company called us out.

Personally... I think this trend needs to die, since majority of people I see on social media are just being attention whores and don't even donate or know shit about why they're doing it.

It's great that people are donating for a good cause, but c'mon... Most don't know what it is, beyond pouring ice cold water over your head, triple-dog-daring someone and posting it on Facebook.

I challenge you to a hot water bucket challenge then?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Where are the negative poll options. And this god damn trend needs to die.

i was gonna do 4 poles and apparently it asked me to do 2. 3rd and 4th was "got nominated refuse to do either" and "didnt get nominated at all". i got nominated by a close friend of mine and i don't know if ill do it or not, but overall i think its stupid as well.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Agreed with everyone at this point it is just an internet trend. Most people who do the challenge don't even donate they just do it for fun.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I find it to be one of the most annoying things that I've ever seen on facebook...it wreaks of self-promotion. Oh wow you can dump cold water on your head??? You are coooool. How about donate to the cause, tell nobody....because you're secure enough that you don't need the pat on the back :)

Bender1

Banned

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Oh ya and the people pouring water on their heads INSTEAD of donating for charity...wow. How about do nothing instead? Seems like the better way to go.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Why do you need to dump water on your fking head to donate money? :yikes: Add the cost of ice and water to your donation and don't go full retard.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I find it to be one of the most annoying thing that I've ever seen on facebook...it wreaks of self-promotion. Oh wow you can dump cold water on your head??? You are coooool. How about donate to the cause, tell nobody....because you're secure enough that you don't need the pat on the back :)

i was wondering should i call my Facebook news feed "my friends/celebrities i follow dumping water over head feed". i can do it if i want to nor any idiot for that matter, ill just put hot water with shit load of ice then dump and act like its cold.