2. F

Neuspeed FMIC less than 8000 miles

Bump. Price lowered again.
  3. F

Bump, price lowered.
  4. F

$480 shipped. Used for just over 7k miles. Decided to go with a bicooler.
  5. F

FS: Stock downpipe good condition Sarasota FL $250

Why sell it at $500 when you can get $250?
  6. F

FS: Stock downpipe good condition Sarasota FL $250

Just send me the cat, I'll buy. :)
  7. F

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Has anyone installed/heard the Cobb exhaust? I'm looking for a relatively quiet 3", sub $1k option to couple with my catted downpipe that isn't obnoxious.
  8. F

Thanks! I ended up going with a dbv2 v3. I'm both excited and terrified of dyno day. 😅 Engine's built. MPI, LPFP, Meth, charge pipes, etc. What's worrying me is the dbv2 with the stock exhaust. Bad premonitions lol.
  9. F

Does exhaust back pressure cause performance or reliability issues when using the stock exhaust with a big turbo setup (500+ whp)?
  10. F

Did a suspension change yesterday and now the tramlining is absolutely unbearable. Went from: OEM shocks EMD springs To: Bilstein B6 OEM springs Replaced most suspension components (joints, links, mounts, etc) Added EMD "flush kit" spacers. Would a wheel alignment solve this issue? I've...
  11. F

Currently running 477whp. It's perfectly fine for daily.
  12. F

Does the stock exhaust become restrictive after 450 whp?
  13. F

Any DBV2 V3 TBB owners around? How good/bad is the spooling? Any numbers?
  14. F

Delete

PMd
  15. F

First 2 shocks were blown on oem springs. Third one was on EMD springs installed 5 months ago. I'm just not sure how good or bad handling is on big turbo + stock height (drove it stage 1 on stock height).
  16. F

Can anyone comment on Bilstein B6 + oem springs for a GTI pushing 500whp? I'm planning to go from stock shocks + EMD springs to B6 + OEM due to the mediocre roads in my area (blew 3 front shocks already). If anyone is running a b6 + oem setup on big turbo, I'd really appreciate your feedback.
  17. F

Feeler: TPC20 Stg 2 turbo V1

Better spool and turbo reliability. I have heard too many horror stories regarding mabo. I'm aware most of the reported issues tune related, but I had his injectors and one of them died in under 5k miles. As long as I touch 480whp with meth/mpi/lpfp, I'll be more than happy with the end result.