GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bandit1

Confirmed Vw Golf R400

VW Golf R 400 headed for production: http://www.autoblog.com/2014/11/12/vw-golf-r-400-production-rumormill/#aol-comments Still not confirmed for the US. Bring it - I'll buy one! And to those that say people in the US won't buy a hatch costing over $40K. I say that's not true. I'm sure I've...
  2. Bandit1

Audi A3 Clubsport Quattro Concept

This reminds me of the old RS4 - yes please! :clap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULnjQzKCF0 I'll take one, or a Golf R400 :thumbup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EphfVrMw5pY
  3. Bandit1

Another Car to Add to the Mix of possible cars to get when my lease expires... MB GLA

I like it, but I'm not sure I like how it looks from the back.
  4. Bandit1

CL45 AMG: Driven

I just don’t like the styling. I think I’d be more likely to buy the A45 AMG, but the front and rear are a disappointment to me. Also, the nav screen looks like an afterthought, and the center vents look too garish. I’m really hoping that Audi does something special with the next RS3 (bring...
  5. Bandit1

Isle of Man TT claims another rider

Very sad. BTW, Velocity (a Discovery channel) will be covering this year's TT starting on Sunday in the U.S.
  6. Bandit1

BMW 1M: $47,000 New vs $60,000 used? Wtf?

I hate it when people pay over sticker for a new car. Anyway, why don’t you build your own? http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625829
  7. Bandit1

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

I feel your pain… Although, I’m now one of the “Bastards” and will probably never go back unless I move. I live in the SF bay area, which has terrible traffic. I would have never considered a traditional automatic, but DSG changed that for me (best of both worlds). Anyway, I read your post on...
  8. Bandit1

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

Initial thought – uninspired I do like smaller cars as well – so that’s plus. It’s beyond me that manufactures keep increasing the size of all their cars. Am I the only one that can’t stand the way Audi mounts the mirrors on the door? I’m sure it has some purpose, but I think it looks...
  9. Bandit1

A45 AMG revealed

Agreed. The AMG looks ok - although I'm not a fan of the display/dash. But I would consider based on the performance numbers. Hopefully VW will bring it (i.e. MK7 Golf R or RS3)! Another link with some videos...
  10. Bandit1

Season 19 of Top gear

I love the show, but thought the last few without Clarkson weren't that good. Also, I'm not a fan of the big "adventure" shows. I like it more when they mix it up with car reviews etc.
  11. Bandit1

Don'y you wish ur VW can be driven as badass as this?

That road looks perfect for driving.
  12. Bandit1

2014 Audi A3??

I have been busy with work lately and just found this thread. All I can say is - I want an RS3 5 door with DSG VERY badly. I love my 2012 GTI Autobahn DSG, I have a K04 setup waiting to be installed (currently stage II), and this would be the perfect replacement. Especially since I wanted and R...
  13. Bandit1

Velocity Channel Fifth Gear

I really like Fifth Gear… no one gets a car more sideways than Tiff. One thing I like about Fifth Gear over Top Gear is they tend to be more car focused. Meaning they do more car reviews/stories. TG has gone off on so many tangents with their competitions and trips it rarely seems to be about...
  14. Bandit1

Those with a stay-at-home wife: Feedback Wanted

All you guys talking about your eBay stores – tell the truth. You just want your wives to sell all the parts you’re bored with, so you have money to buy new GTI parts. :lol:
  15. Bandit1

Bye Bye GTI, Hello BOSS 302

Congrats, one of the only cars I’ve considered – and white is the best color on the Boss.
  16. Bandit1

Tough Mudders

Just saw my first Tough Mudder in Tahoe, CA this summer... looked crazy, but very fun. Most people were limping after the event. I plan on doing it at some point. Good luck.