GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Confirmed Vw Golf R400

Bandit1

Ready to race!
VW Golf R 400 headed for production:

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/11/12/vw-golf-r-400-production-rumormill/#aol-comments

Still not confirmed for the US.

Bring it - I'll buy one!

And to those that say people in the US won't buy a hatch costing over $40K. I say that's not true. I'm sure I've got at least, if not over, $40K into my 2012 GTI. These cars do everything so well - I love my car. I would have gotten the MK6 R, but no DSG. I like the new MK7 R, but want the more aggressive look of the R 400. I love the flared fenders.

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
VW Golf R 400 headed for production:

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/11/12/vw-golf-r-400-production-rumormill/#aol-comments

Still not confirmed for the US.

Bring it - I'll buy one!

And to those that say people in the US won't buy a hatch costing over $40K. I say that's not true. I'm sure I've got at least, if not over, $40K into my 2012 GTI. These cars do everything so well - I love my car. I would have gotten the MK6 R, but no DSG. I like the new MK7 R, but want the more aggressive look of the R 400. I love the flared fenders.

$40,000 is the price i paid to get my GTi... The golf R sell here for about $58,000.. I guess in China the r400 will sell around $75,000

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
This engine is going on the TTS, just watch, and the TTRS is getting a revised 2.5T from the old rs3 gen.

Yup, along with the S3 plus, if they ever make that one..
Fingers crossed to see one in U.S shores

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Who will pay 50k for a golf in the states?

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion

Exactly. If this car made it to he states it would likely be above 40k out the door. That to me is too much. I would expect it to have a smaller production run also and that too would drive the price up. It wouldn't be a mass produced Golf for all to own.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion

A baller who loves 2-door hatchbacks. That's about it.

Nine months after the OP....still doubtful this car will be sold in the USA. I'd stick with that black 24k Golf R you were eyeing instead. hint hint.