GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Velocity Channel Fifth Gear

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
From what I've seen, Fifth Gear is nearly as good as Top Gear UK. Better than most the stuff we get over here at least. I'll be tuning in tonight! Tiff used to be a TGUK presenter back in the day anyways, until he went to the dark side.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
As a byproduct of this first episode I now really want that Audi A1 they were driving! That car would be nuts at stage 2+

Bandit1

Ready to race!
I really like Fifth Gear… no one gets a car more sideways than Tiff.

One thing I like about Fifth Gear over Top Gear is they tend to be more car focused. Meaning they do more car reviews/stories. TG has gone off on so many tangents with their competitions and trips it rarely seems to be about the cars anymore. That said… when they do an actual review – they are the best (TG UK).

P

plac

turned it on 2 mins after seeing this thread. almost missed half of it. setting up a series recording.

Top gear

Passed Driver's Ed
FG was alright I didn't like how they only pick one car for the week and evaluate. It would have been better if compared to another car with its price range or within same class.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
FG was alright I didn't like how they only pick one car for the week and evaluate. It would have been better if compared to another car with its price range or within same class.

Or a car that did not blow goat balls.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I liked it. Def better than any car shows we've got here.