GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Season 19 of Top gear

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
They usually do two seasons a year. So 12-14 episodes a year. Season 19 was delayed due to Brittains got tallent, season 20 shoukd have been starting soon.

Cant wait to see what they've got, season 18 was one of my favorites.

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
English "Seasons" are different, for example Season 11 was 6 episodes that were aired in June and July.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_episodes

Top Gear also goes through production and presentation cycles for obvious reasons (including the unique method in which the BBC is funded, as Jeremy says often LOL). There are still about 16-18 episodes per year usually, I think the US is about 22-25 normally so not that much different.

I'm just glad that BBC America is finally airing the episodes in real time instead of a season behind. Of course, we still miss out on some of the show because it's commercial free in the UK and about an hour runtime, and on BBC America it's an hour time slot with commercials.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^^ and which sucks compared to the original BBC production!

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!

Bandit1

Ready to race!
I love the show, but thought the last few without Clarkson weren't that good. Also, I'm not a fan of the big "adventure" shows. I like it more when they mix it up with car reviews etc.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
English "Seasons" are different, for example Season 11 was 6 episodes that were aired in June and July.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_episodes

Top Gear also goes through production and presentation cycles for obvious reasons (including the unique method in which the BBC is funded, as Jeremy says often LOL). There are still about 16-18 episodes per year usually, I think the US is about 22-25 normally so not that much different.

I'm just glad that BBC America is finally airing the episodes in real time instead of a season behind. Of course, we still miss out on some of the show because it's commercial free in the UK and about an hour runtime, and on BBC America it's an hour time slot with commercials.

TopGear UK is still chopped up for commercials the raw videos from UK are around 45min long indicating they can have commercials added. Trust me, every episode of TopGear is on my computer in HD and murdering my backup drive.

Bender1

Banned
I love the show, but thought the last few without Clarkson weren't that good. Also, I'm not a fan of the big "adventure" shows. I like it more when they mix it up with car reviews etc.

Oh man... for me the adventure shows are where it is at.

Vietnam might be my fav episode of all time.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The caravan challenge with Jeremy's Japanese inspired p.o.s. still makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

"Yes, this is much better...wait, this isn't better at all!"

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
I wasnt impressed with season 18. They seemed to have made the guys "dumber" in an attempt at humor but they were written in too dumb. Still my favorite show of all time and always will be. I have to wonder though. Who watches X factor and topgear? That's not like showing Sundays football season because glee is on. Two different crowds which shouldn't affect either show. Whatever, im just happy its back.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I love the last season of top gear but thought the india special was the worst special to date. I don't think it compares to earlier seasons, S18 really isn't too bad. I particularly liked the rallycross segment, every time I watch it makes me want to go out and buy a Rallyx car haha