GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who on here likes guns?

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Hearing how cheap 9 is relative to .45 just makes me want a Hi Power so bad

I love my 1911 Blackwater, but in my honest opinion my 9mm is much more of a usable pistol. But at the end of the day, its up to you, the 1911 is one of my favorites, .45 gives you a great feeling of confidence.

as a side note, i dont know how many of you have cans on your guns, but i just picked up a gemtech tundra silencer for my beretta m9. Ill post pictures later.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
heres the collection

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 227

DubbinU

Well the ruger .22 is considered one of the best .22s out there and are used for competition, maybe not Pro but you get the idea. Either way, I'm fairly new to this but can confirm that .22 pistols and my AR .22 (s&w) are awesome and cheap fun at the range. That is until I can afford bigger rounds as easily as .22 haha

Cheap, indeed! I miss my .22 for sure. :frown:

I'm thinking about picking up an XD45 or a Glock 17. I can't decide. But maybe I'll just go for both.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good, lower priced shotgun? I'm not looking to spend a ton but I don't want to buy junk either...

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Cheap, indeed! I miss my .22 for sure. :frown:

I'm thinking about picking up an XD45 or a Glock 17. I can't decide. But maybe I'll just go for both.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good, lower priced shotgun? I'm not looking to spend a ton but I don't want to buy junk either...

Mossberg 500. Pretty sure it comes with the pistol grip along with the butt stock from the factory. I'm assuming you want one for home defense?

Found this pic for reference

DubbinU

Mossberg 500. Pretty sure it comes with the pistol grip along with the butt stock from the factory. I'm assuming you want one for home defense?

Found this pic for reference

Indeed. I'm too lazy to Google, what's the price range like on them? Thanks for the suggestion, man.

Chris@RT

Banned
The prices range on the 500s greatly by no means am I an expert but just from what i have seen lately.

you can usually get a 20" for about 250-300 on sale at dicks or similar outdoor/sporting stores.

The shop I got my 1911 from has the 18.5" home defense stripped down version for 199 on sale this is no heatshields normal stock.

That same place had the pistol grip only version 18.5" with heatshields and some sort of flash arrestor that looked like a tuna fish masher for 330 which is about normal local place to me is about the same.

You can get the pistol grip for like 60 bucks. There are AR style colapsible stock with a pistol grip for like 120-150.. Plan to put one of those on the 199 home defense specials if i can pick one up during their sale.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I love my 1911 Blackwater, but in my honest opinion my 9mm is much more of a usable pistol. But at the end of the day, its up to you, the 1911 is one of my favorites, .45 gives you a great feeling of confidence.

as a side note, i dont know how many of you have cans on your guns, but i just picked up a gemtech tundra silencer for my beretta m9. Ill post pictures later.

I love carrying my 1911 and would feel odd carrying something smaller (in most cases). However, I would love to have something in 9 or .40 for IDPA

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
I love carrying my 1911 and would feel odd carrying something smaller (in most cases). However, I would love to have something in 9 or .40 for IDPA

.40 has to be my favorite cal. The one time i almost had to use my weapon, I was carrying my .40. I wouldnt trust any of my other pistols as much as that one.

philly624

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'12 gti mkvi
Work from home FTMFW

i love that pic haha...yeah i sent my foid card app a couple of days ago so i just have to wait till i can purchase a firearm...anyone on here have a suggestion. im looking into glocks they are amazing guns but very overrated so maybe something russian like tokarev(or however its spelled).

BreezyGTI

Ready to race!
i got a mossberg 500 mariner(like in the pic without the light or shell holder. very nice. pulled it out twice last week while my parents were out of town 2 weeks ago. dog was barking at 4am so you gotta have protection. it doesn't come from factory with pistol grip and retractable stock like that pic. mine had a normal shotgun stock and i bought one just like hte one in that pic a few posts up. my next gun purchase will be a beretta 92 inox. beautiful gun.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Alot of mossberg talk on this page, I posted these pics before but I'm a pic whore:

I love the mossberg 500, picked it up dirt cheap at a local gun show, and tac'n in out is pretty cheap. I use the cco scope for shooting slugs. I first carried one in the navy on a vbss team & was always impressed. IMO #1 buckshot is the man/zombie stopper.