GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who on here likes guns?

Lucidity

Marx
Ask gun owners in Australia, whose gun control model is most espoused by the Obama administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fGaDAThOHhA

And I know most other supposedly Democratic country's gun laws. Do you? If so, list all which allow a permanent resident who is not a citizen to carry a concealed handgun. I'll make it easy for you - limit it to countries that have good medical care, a low cost of living, and good climate.

Sorry but you've missed the point.

Last edited:

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
Just wanted to share my new purchases, I've been carrying the Springfield xds 45 and if you guys can get one I highly suggest you do. Also for the aficionados I picked up a larue tactical costa ludus obr hybrid. Also the last three weeks at the gun store I work at have been crazy, if you guys need any ar15 stuff we still have a bit left. Pm me if you have any requests.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
To All New Yorkers

You have my deepest sympathy. It appears you will need to sell out of state every magazine that can hold over 7-rounds within the year. It appears you will need to sell out of state every firearm you own with an internal magazine over 7-rounds.

I think their bill even states revolvers can only be loaded with one round? Someone will need to clarify that for me. But I suppose a .22 revolver which holds 9-rounds is now contraband.

So buy yourself a 1911, a Mossberg 500, and a Winchester '94. For now. I think their next move is single-shot weapons only.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Taurus .38 Special with Hogue grip

Ruger MKII with MKIII 1911 style body/grip

Taurus slim 9mm, my CC gun

I also have a Mossberg 152 semi automatic rifle.

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
Been working on my mossy 500 in my spare time:

Just getting into starting my gun collection and want a good shotgun for skeet shooting, etc. This sir is a beautiful piece of weaponry. Please..some details pn the attachments and total price you invested.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
^^ I don't think you have enough flash lights on that Mossy ;)

I've been upgrading my Mossy Maverick 88 as well :D

Just waiting on finding a Mossy 500 tube assembly so i can replace my forend with an EMA tactical forend... I have a vertical grip with integrated flashlight to put on it.

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
Another nice piece. Im looking and is $400 about right for a Mossberg 500?

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Just getting into starting my gun collection and want a good shotgun for skeet shooting, etc. This sir is a beautiful piece of weaponry. Please..some details pn the attachments and total price you invested.

lol somes been playing a bit of cod. thats the most ninja'd ot mb ive seen in a while.

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
lol somes been playing a bit of cod. thats the most ninja'd ot mb ive seen in a while.

Lulz. I do play COD and enjoy it. Ive done a lot of shooting in the past, just never with my own guns. Now that I have a house and a family to take care of and a bit of open land behind me, it would be nice to start again and with my own collection.