GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who on here likes guns?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Scope? On a shotgun? I always thought the point of shotguns was that aiming was optional.

It sure is with buckshot, but even a good hunter can be deadly with buckshot out to 30-40yds. I use the cco scope for slugs. Pretty accurate up to 100yds. Rifled slugs can go much farther. I even seen some military slugs go out to 300yds, but thats a whole different animal.

utekineir

Banned
Work from home FTMFW

is that desk from ikea?

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
yep that's what I got, was looking @ nicer desks but decided I was spending 2Gs @ fucking Jordan's, Ikea was the way to go

Lucidity

Marx
Seriously, best desk I've had, massive, adjustable, cheap and two drawer filing cabinets fit underneath.

I have the same desk, so does my broski. No extension for me though. It barely fits in my room next to the Ikea constructed tv console, which of course is butted up to my Ikea dresser.. Literally corner to corner on the one side of my room.

Odd thing happened the other day at the range, over the course of 100 rounds my Ruger SR9c jammed 4 times... It only had 50 rounds (total) through it before that.. Any suggestions to remedy this aside from cleaning it which I have already done?

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
I have the same desk, so does my broski. No extension for me though. It barely fits in my room next to the Ikea constructed tv console, which of course is butted up to my Ikea dresser.. Literally corner to corner on the one side of my room.

Odd thing happened the other day at the range, over the course of 100 rounds my Ruger SR9c jammed 4 times... It only had 50 rounds (total) through it before that.. Any suggestions to remedy this aside from cleaning it which I have already done?

Depends a lot on the ammunition you are using, what were you throwing down range?

CZAR

Glock 23 - .40 Caliber:fighting0030::fighting0030::fighting0030:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 542
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 552
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 551
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 556
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 532

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
went home over the weekend and held my buddies piece (no homo) and fell in love. now all the sudden i have a serious itch to buy a gun but from what i hear NJ doesnt make it easy. i left a vm for the officer i need to meet with and waiting to here back from him. in the mean time im looking at guns online. not sure what i want cause i dont know much about them but the ruger alaskan .44 magnum looks pretty sick. whadaya guys think?

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
went home over the weekend and held my buddies piece (no homo) and fell in love. now all the sudden i have a serious itch to buy a gun but from what i hear NJ doesnt make it easy. i left a vm for the officer i need to meet with and waiting to here back from him. in the mean time im looking at guns online. not sure what i want cause i dont know much about them but the ruger alaskan .44 magnum looks pretty sick. whadaya guys think?

1- Welcome to the itch

2- Good luck with your papers, fight for it, do what you gotta do

3- One of your first guns needs to be cheap to shoot for practice and fun

4- Donno much abt revolver carry but ppl usually prefer something with a shrouded hammer (no snag). I really like this:

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI

as stated before i would start out with something alot smaller than a .44 magnum. You need to really learn the fundamentals of handgun shooting before stepping up to that large of a cartridge. If you are looking at revolvers im not very knowledgeable, but my friend had a Ruger GP100 and it shot pretty good. You could shoot 357 mag and 38 specials through it. Still not the cheapest, but better than .44 mag prices.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
as stated before i would start out with something alot smaller than a .44 magnum. You need to really learn the fundamentals of handgun shooting before stepping up to that large of a cartridge. If you are looking at revolvers im not very knowledgeable, but my friend had a Ruger GP100 and it shot pretty good. You could shoot 357 mag and 38 specials through it. Still not the cheapest, but better than .44 mag prices.

yea i figured that might be a whole lotta gun for me right now. id like one eventually though cause its just so damn badass but for now im thinking something much smaller with a clip. something small enough to conceal easily but still practical at a range as well. but first i need my damn permit!