GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who on here likes guns?

mk5gtiguy

Pwaffle Champion
Nothing special but just purchased the newest glock 22 they have out.. Work for sheriffs department as corrections but starting the academy in a few weeks so needed to buy myself my first handgun! havent got to shoot it yet but hopefully this week ill get around to it.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Nothing special but just purchased the newest glock 22 they have out.. Work for sheriffs department as corrections but starting the academy in a few weeks so needed to buy myself my first handgun! havent got to shoot it yet but hopefully this week ill get around to it.

Hey, hit me up when you go to the range! Im always down. Ive been wanting to try the glock out. We should switch for a target or 2, I have the springfield XD.

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Hey, hit me up when you go to the range! Im always down. Ive been wanting to try the glock out. We should switch for a target or 2, I have the springfield XD.

Went to a range the other day and tried out the XD-90. An all around great piece, was def my favorite hand gun that day. I also shot the Ruger P95 9mm, Glock 22 and of course a Desert Eagle .44 :biggrin:

Although, the FN F2000 stole the whole show. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqg9mKqH1jo&NR=1

PKP138

Car(s)
'07 GTI MKV
H&K USP .40-----Pulling the trigger this week. It was between the H&K and the Springfield SD. This thread is crack for the gun fiend. Not that that is a bad thing. Pics will be posted once the waiting period is over.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
got this for christmas, s&w m&p 15-22. its the m&p15 model chambered in .22lr and the body is made of a polymer. havent gotten to shoot it yet, im so anxious to go to the range, haha. also ordered 4 extra mags for it.

Attachments

• MP15-22.jpg
    MP15-22.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 401

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Wow....this whole time I thought the war was in the middle east lol Nice arsenal ya got there, now all you need is a bazooka and some frags and your set :thumbsup: