GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
It's gonna get pelted anyway, so having a "factory" ding ain't gonna hurt it.
I mean sure it’s gonna get damaged once on the car and by the person who spent the money on it…But did you purchase a factory blem part at a blem part price? Or ?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
IMG_0728.jpeg

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Starting to gather parts to add fog lights to my GTI Sport. The harness is from Kufatec and seems very high quality. Lights are from eBay and do have tons of rock chips but were cheap and have no broken tabs. I'm still waiting on the trim pieces from E-ACCA but there's obviously no rush on this project which is just about looks.
Those lights should polish up real nice - been meaning to do mine. I'd recommend applying PPF before installing them to keep them nice for much longer.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Anyone ever order from e-acca and they request additional money to ship?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Got the harness for the driver's side, quick shipping. Now the real game is going to be figuring out the mounting points. I mocked it up and have a general idea of where I'm going to put things, but I'm not certain about the outside mounting point as it seems there may be some modification required. In any case, it should hopefully be fairly straightforward.

1000005746.jpg

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
New horns (Hi and Low tone) and MQB Air Inlet Duct Blockoff Plate Kit.

I must of not repositioned the horns properly when I did my "twintercooler" install. One is dead & the other sounds weak.

I have been interested in the blockoff plate for a bit. Will install and see if it is a positive, negative or zero change.

1000009261.jpg

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
New horns (Hi and Low tone) and MQB Air Inlet Duct Blockoff Plate Kit.

I must of not repositioned the horns properly when I did my "twintercooler" install. One is dead & the other sounds weak.

I have been interested in the blockoff plate for a bit. Will install and see if it is a positive, negative or zero change.

View attachment 299155
I had the same issue and figured out a way to rig up some hella horns instead. That design isn't sensitive to water. If the plate doesn't work, that's your next option.

Last edited: