GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not in the mail, but got it from my kids for father's day.

20230618_235747.jpg

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Finally received this clamp…

I needed a full 3” piece to connect the APR downpipe to my Milltek exhaust.

Rolled the dice and ordered from ECS as they were a few $$$ cheaper and had free shipping, over ordering direct from APR.

Product image and description said the clamp was included… guess what was missing.

So waited 4 weeks for ECS to work with APr to get the clamp shipped, all with a litany of excuses. I finally filed a claim with PayPal.

Always a joke with them.

IMG_3064.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Some new wheels for the passat GT showed up today, ordered these back in febuary direct from APR for $137 per wheel! (Was on a backorder till 7/30 at the time)

A01 20x9 et42

IMG_7750.jpeg
IMG_7753.jpeg

Only inspected one wheel - but got a @swcrow situation with some shipping damage 😂
IMG_7748.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Some new wheels for the passat GT showed up today, ordered these back in febuary direct from APR for $137 per wheel! (Was on a backorder till 7/30 at the time)

A01 20x9 et42

View attachment 284855View attachment 284856
Only inspected one wheel - but got a @swcrow situation with some shipping damage 😂
View attachment 284857
Those are going to look insanely good AJ.

I'm still dumbstruck on almost exact replica of my wheel damage from Neuspeed.....while yours isn't as much of a puncture as mine, for it to go THROUGH the box AND plastic rim guard.....what the crap? I about spit out my water last night when I saw your text

You contacted APR yet?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Those are going to look insanely good AJ.

I'm still dumbstruck on almost exact replica of my wheel damage from Neuspeed.....while yours isn't as much of a puncture as mine, for it to go THROUGH the box AND plastic rim guard.....what the crap? I about spit out my water last night when I saw your text

You contacted APR yet?
He sent you that dick pic too, eh? Like a donkey, this guy.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Friend ordered a bunch of GT3 brake ducts ($4 per side, why not) to play around with. We have RS3 ducts atm but these are a fair bit chonkier.
1688057899407.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Friend ordered a bunch of GT3 brake ducts ($4 per side, why not) to play around with. We have RS3 ducts atm but these are a fair bit chonkier.
View attachment 284907
(im)patiently waiting to see how these compare to the RS3 ducts, I've been getting bored and looking for more to do lately.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I am.....Superspeed?!

Kachow!

Had Superspeed RF03RR's on my GTI before and really liked them so went with Superspeed again. Went back and forth on 18s or 19s, but the I drive a lot and my current 19" wheels/tires ride harsh. Superspeed came out with a 18x9 +42 in 5x112 bolt pattern. I like the spec and these will get some 245/40/18 tires.