GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Got my front Koni Yellow and Euro Sport camber inserts in yesterday.

I bought H&R OE Sport springs over a month ago and decided to wait till I made up my mind to install them with Koni Yellow or B8's or sell and buy coilovers. Decided to go with the Koni, as I don't think I will track this car. Still waiting for the rear shocks, motor mounts, bump stops, bearings and misc. as I want to have a full set in case I decide to trade the car later down the road all I will need to do is swap them over.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Got my front Koni Yellow and Euro Sport camber inserts in yesterday.

I bought H&R OE Sport springs over a month ago and decided to wait till I made up my mind to install them with Koni Yellow or B8's or sell and buy coilovers. Decided to go with the Koni, as I don't think I will track this car. Still waiting for the rear shocks, motor mounts, bump stops, bearings and misc. as I want to have a full set in case I decide to trade the car later down the road all I will need to do is swap them over.
You’re running Koni up front with OE Sports and factory setup in the rear?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you're installing the konis yourself, make sure you have a really good strut spreader, sand down the paint on the portion that inserts into the hub, and lube that portion of the strut.

The konis are a pain in the ass to install.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Needed a battery impact in my life for working on the car. Been on my wishlist forever cause I’m cheap and always wait for sales, but just decided to go and get it yesterday after work. Love it, was doing my spring install and changing brakes also can could fit it everywhere I needed. Love that I can use the 2AH battery for light weight and fit, or 4ah or 6ah if I need some more Powah.
89F89557-E097-427B-ADA3-232437270CD3.jpeg

Last edited:

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Needed a battery impact in my life for working on the car. Been on my wishlist forever cause I’m cheap and always wait for sales, but just decided to go and get it yesterday after work. Love it, was doing my spring install and changing brakes also can could fit it everywhere I needed. Love that I can use the 2AH battery for light weight and fit, or 4ah or 6ah if I need some more Powah.
View attachment 232528
Have this and their electric ratchet. Great tools.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yea, I have the m12 fuel ratchet also. I used to use the m18 line but sold it to get into m12 cause I just prefer the compact stuff and it still has plenty of power for everything.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
ST60s, 2 sets of practically new pads(Stoptech Sport and EBC reds), 355x32 rotors. Freshly powerdercoated and with new seals. All for less than half MSRP. These things are absolutely massive.

I feel like that's an understatement. Would need a banana for scale though...