GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
New rear diffuser from AliExpress. Some overspray. OEM mouting points on the edges (4 screw holes) and center (2) and 3M tape along the center section. Was gonna try figure out how to wire the brake light to the 3rd brake light but I think that may be too much. Gonna cover it with gloss black vinyl.
IMG_8079.JPG

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Nothing fancy, just some Mobil 1 0w-40 for the upcoming oil change. I'm sure this is out there somewhere, I couldn't find much but the Carquest 95154 oil filter is made by either Mann or Mahle, it has Made in Germany stamped on it, so that's good.

Oh and got a tiny hookup at the VW parts counter, the girl must have felt bad selling me drain plugs for $7 a pop, so she gave me 5 for the price of 4 lol. Thanks kind VW parts person.

Malttv5

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 mk7 R , 2015 Po
Just came new Reaper Engineering muffler for my Mk7 R . Version 2 ,off to get it fitted . I drew it in Fusion 360 and sent the pic of to Reaper to build it . 100% packed with steal wool .A couple changes to the original drawing , the V clamps on the side help with adjusting the pipes to get them level .
IMG20211206103424.jpg

Cheers
Mal

Attachments

• R Muffler v3.3.jpg
    R Muffler v3.3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 47

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Where’s my intake BFI 😩
266504EA-B55A-483B-B6A8-01B04D5EB004.jpeg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
After quite a wait, my BFI stage 1 tranny mount finally got here! I’m pretty sure the weather is supposed to be pretty nice over the weekend so the install will be my Sunday project.
Did you order direct via BFI? I'm still waiting for mine (ordered from USP) to ship/show some activity that they're on the way to me, once they are it's time to call up APTuning to have the clutch and mounts done. I figure if it's gonna be out at the same time anyway, it's only sensible to get both items off the list at once.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Did you order direct via BFI? I'm still waiting for mine (ordered from USP) to ship/show some activity that they're on the way to me, once they are it's time to call up APTuning to have the clutch and mounts done. I figure if it's gonna be out at the same time anyway, it's only sensible to get both items off the list at once.
Yeah I ordered direct from BFI on 5 Nov so it took close to a month. I was told that the mounts are made to order, and just like everywhere else they are having supply issues, so yeah, there's a bit of a wait.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Yeah I ordered direct from BFI on 5 Nov so it took close to a month. I was told that the mounts are made to order, and just like everywhere else they are having supply issues, so yeah, there's a bit of a wait.
Thanks, that at least helps explain it a bit. I may just wait until after the holidays, since I don't really want the 'Friday/Holiday weekend' special (not that I think APTuning would necessarily operate like that, but I know as an individual my work is a little more rushed when I know a weekend/holiday is on the horizon).

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
New rear diffuser from AliExpress. Some overspray. OEM mouting points on the edges (4 screw holes) and center (2) and 3M tape along the center section. Was gonna try figure out how to wire the brake light to the 3rd brake light but I think that may be too much. Gonna cover it with gloss black vinyl.
View attachment 231948
looks cool! please post pics when installed