GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
nice. My friend just got the same seats
thanks, yeah he hit me up on IG a couple weeks ago, tried to order that same first day they were released but they must have only had a few sets for the first batch cause he sent they sold out by the time he ordered. for the price they are hard to beat, with seats / brackets / corbuea heaters + factory passenger side heater (thank you for sharing that info) I'm right at $1,500 all in.

your seats are my favorite hands down though! perfect world i wanted CS with custom plaid covers made...but that's quite a few more levels than these.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Knew this was coming, lol. I have the front and rear strut mounts, and believe me I get it. I've done a bunch of reading on these versus 034 and OEM. There's still time to stay OEM, but IDK... any other commentators here on this? They seem stout, and I planned to use some lithium grease, but if OEM is king... let me know.
17k miles on my B16's on the OEM mounts and all is well.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
Got this on August 6th and installed the same day.
Does the heat shield leave enough room to fit a larger battery? I have a larger battery and my CTS CAI fits like crap.Way too tight. I've been eyeing the IE CAI.

Jemin_G

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Alltrack
Does the heat shield leave enough room to fit a larger battery? I have a larger battery and my CTS CAI fits like crap.Way too tight. I've been eyeing the IE CAI.
The shield is not as big as i expected. This version leaves a small gap between the shield and the battery of i would say 1 to 2 inches, so depending on how much longer your battery is versus stock, you might be OK. I will take a closer picture a bit later this morning so you can see for yourself.

Last edited:

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I woke up today thinking, "I want to drive my GTI somewhere!" But I don't have anywhere to go. 😆

Anyone else have this happen?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Believe me..... this is definitely for the GTI 😁
815A8812-C13B-480E-ACF4-DB8AB18C51C2.jpeg

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I woke up today thinking, "I want to drive my GTI somewhere!" But I don't have anywhere to go. 😆

I just wanted to get out so I drove to get my dry-cleaning today.... That I dropped off in June. The only reason why I picked it up was so they didn't give it away. I haven't worn pants or a collared shirt since March :)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

All the time. That's when I explore driving roads, drive up and the highway just to see who else is bored and doing what I'm doing. And of course looking to run someone.