GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Nice! I love those wheels and don't see enough of them.

Actually Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2....just without the branding & cone shape seat for lug bolts....

As they are "altered" for VWR they have radius (OEM) shape seat for lug bolts....I got the cheaper TDPR1.2....:cool:

ghalbart85

Passed Driver's Ed
2 done. Need more spray. So wont finish today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

danvphotos

Passed Driver's Ed
Cleaned all the winter grime off the undercarriage, gave it a quick wash, and finally got the wheels and tires on.

Neuspeed RSe10, 18x8.5 ET45, machined silver finish with Firestone Indy 500 235/40R18.

Golf R hatchback front springs, euro Golf R Wagon rear springs.

a$ap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Did some paint correction followed by CQuartz uk. Only to have a garage shelf fall over the next day damaging the hood pretty bad. Repair cost was on par with new CF hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Sorry to see about the garage shelf falling. Is your CF hood UV protected?

Regular clear coat does not appear to provide sufficient UV protection. Since our hoods are steel I'm sure that provides good weight savings. Did you take anything out from the trunk to balance?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Cleaned all the winter grime off the undercarriage, gave it a quick wash, and finally got the wheels and tires on.

Neuspeed RSe10, 18x8.5 ET45, machined silver finish with Firestone Indy 500 235/40R18.

Golf R hatchback front springs, euro Golf R Wagon rear springs.

That white silver with those rse10. Gorgeous

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bored, so plastidipped front emblem and color matched the rear

a$ap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sorry to see about the garage shelf falling. Is your CF hood UV protected?

Regular clear coat does not appear to provide sufficient UV protection. Since our hoods are steel I'm sure that provides good weight savings. Did you take anything out from the trunk to balance?

I did coat the hood with cquartz and plan to maintain it with a top coat. Possibly vinyl wrap in the future. I did not consider balancing weight, I guess I gotta research that a bit.

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
Finally said goodbye to my stock wheels and suspensions. VMR 801 wrap with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. Replaced stock with ST coilovers.

Last edited:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Finally got around to putting sound deadening material on all four doors to combat some rattles. Job came out great but I found a nice little "surprise" after I took off my rear door panel.

Last edited:

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG

It was kind of a PITA since I pulled the bumper off to do it right, but I’m pleased with how it turned out!