GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I went to Costco.

Normally, I compile a list and go to Costco over lunch, since it's super close to my work. Which means I can get some refrigerated stuff, but have no ability to maintain frozen foods.

Well, today the wife and I took a vacation day to stretch the Labor Day holiday into a 4 day weekend and went to Costco while the kids were in school. Romantic, I know....and I realized why I NEVER take my wife to Costco.

So, what did I do with my Golf today? I fit $900 of Costco in the hatch.

Don't take your wife to Costco.

lmao

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Installed a 24mm H&R RSB today[emoji106]

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
installed GTI rear springs couple weeks ago..car settled to about a 3/4” drop from stock GSW. My front was already an inch lower so now it looks a lot closer to normal.

installed a cts billet dogbone insert on the GSW yesterday evening. Some NVH through the steering wheel and brake pedal at stoplights. It does improve upshifting and low mph engine rocking, It's a keeper.

installed 034 motorsport rear shock mounts and adjusted my konis up a quarter turn (now at 3/4 from soft. On the street, I can't tell anything wrt to the 034 mounts.

While back, I cut my shock dust covers open to enable bump stop packing at AX events. They were beginning to look a little nasty (first pic) so I thought I'd give some resealable freezer bags a try. Jury is still out on durability :) , but it's a much more sophisticated look.

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
Cleaned this dirty bitch up for the first time since I brought it home two weeks ago. Washed, clay, washed again and then Chemical Guys Blacklight and then V7.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Got the 5 brake light VAGCOM mod. Looks way better, and with the LED lights I like the USDM taillights. Everyone has the euro ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I've got the same.

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Did a quick rinse less wash and applied some of the new Meguiar’s Ultimate Fast Finish aerosol sealant. Extremely easy to apply, let’s see how long it lasts...IMG_2132.JPGIMG_2119.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Got the 5 brake light VAGCOM mod. Looks way better, and with the LED lights I like the USDM taillights. Everyone has the euro ones!

Looks good. The only downside is that the inner tails illuminate a split second slower than the outers do, when braking. How did you configure the turn signals?

I did the same, a long while back. But later added euro outer tails with amber turns. Required some rewiring (modified harness) similar to LED tails. The rewiring corrected this illumination delay issue though. So was worth it.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Link to LEDs and coding? TIA

I’ve been happy with the Philips Ultinon bulbs. The Deauto ones failed after about 9 months. Apparently newer versions are longer lasting but I decided to go name brand instead. So far so good.

As for the coding, just take the coding for the outer tails and copy it for the inner tails. Various threads on this.