GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice you're running these? I also read countless reviews that the ride comfort was also solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have about 6 months on them. I had Michelin PSS in the past, but I couldn't justify the cost to do it again. These are nearly as good in the dry, while being superior in the wet. I get a lot of rain and refuse to go All Seasons.

Shopvac

Installed my Ed's headlights with the Morimoto HID kit today. Took about 2 hours exactly with a friend helping out.

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
These are the best tires for the money, in my opinion. Nice choice. They feel amazing, even in the rain!

Michelins are better in the dry (Contis take the lead in the wet) but cost significantly more and don't seem to last as long, so it's a trade off.

Had mine, in the original size, about a month now. Replaced a set of Conti Extreme Contact DWs that seemed to wear too soon. Don't know about the wear on the new ones yet, but way satisfied with the performance, ride, and sound control. Good value as well.

Joel

Ready to race!
Installed HPA Dogbone mount, more vibration at idle.
Feels great when moving, much tighter...
Hope the vibrations at idle aren't too bad when I do the motor and trans mounts...

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Drove her to the store and came out to find she made a friend.

peacefrog_0521

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my Ed's headlights with the Morimoto HID kit today. Took about 2 hours exactly with a friend helping out.

So I'm a bit curious about this as I already have the bi-Xenon adaptive headlamps in my TSi, but I find them to be disappointing with regard to light output. I wonder how the Moromoto's would compare, and what's involved in swapping over.

njavier03

Ready to race!

Nice! My projector on the passenger is wobbling, so I need to inspect it tomorrow. Hopefully, it's just loose and not broken.

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
The noblest of causes. I'm not sorry. Refer to episode 9 in the auto-x thread when it's up.

soflo-nochi

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed some eBay carbon fiber mirror caps, IE Intake and a JB4 yesterday.

Mirror caps look and fit great, let's hope they stand the test of time!

Intake is large and looks great. And the sounds it makes... ohhhh

JB4... bought used and realized upon install that I wasn't given the OBD cable so that's in the mail. Until then it's just an engine decoration lol

Made friends with someone on a local VW Facebook group who came out and helped with the install. Gotta love the VW community!

P.S. the mirror in the pic looks like it has a smear but it's just the reflection of a cloud

--2017 MK7 GTI PP Autobahn

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
First rinseless wash. Turned out better than I expected. Did it in the garage and didn't spill anything, surprisingly enough. Also cleaned the exhaust tips. Interior tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk