What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Volvo plate frame installed!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Finally, 30k miles later, they're on.
Glad I went 245/40.

Yes, it needs to go lower. Hopefully won't be another 30k miles before that happens

Before

After

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Ferodo DS2500 and slotted rotors all the way 'round with an RBF 600 flush :D

Attachments

• IMG_20170801_174832.jpg
    IMG_20170801_174832.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 599

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Just got this photo of @gonegolffan's GTI with his recently installed DPC Splitter.

Man that looks mean. My golf feels so docile and boring compared to these :(

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Enkei TY-5's in Hyper Silver?

I just ordered a set the other day after mulling over a NUMBER of different wheels for weeks...

They're painted pearl black actually. Doesn't show well since they're caked in brake dust from a few weeks of use + bedding in the new pads. 18x8.5 ET42 is the setup w/ 235/40/r18 Michelin PSS.

Got them coated in Cquartz a while back and literally have to spray em down to get the dust off!

Polish Rifle

They're painted pearl black actually. Doesn't show well since they're caked in brake dust from a few weeks of use + bedding in the new pads. 18x8.5 ET42 is the setup w/ 235/40/r18 Michelin PSS.

Got them coated in Cquartz a while back and literally have to spray em down to get the dust off!

Rock on. I went with 18x8 et45 and will be sticking with 225/40/r18 rubber.

Nice set up!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Dude did you paint the red onto the slats for your fogs? Or how did you get them red? SHOW ME YOUR WAYS. I have a black MK7 too and this is sick :)
I actually just did this on my nbm with 1/4" red pin stripe from O'Reilly Auto Parts. Another guy here on the forum plasti-dipped his and they look amazing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk