GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Replaced the trunk light with deautokey led replacement. Now it matches the rest of the interior light. Lights up the entire trunk and much brighter. 5 second install.

thanks we appreciate it, if you have instagram we can tag/share photo.

Jannnny

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed ST XTA Dap version coilovers! Would possibly go lower once it's all settled in

Attachments

• 16711EAD-4EF7-41F0-9854-FEDE56ED0A3F.jpg
    16711EAD-4EF7-41F0-9854-FEDE56ED0A3F.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 700
  • BCAACA27-C692-4DF5-BEDB-8E84C5023115.jpg
    BCAACA27-C692-4DF5-BEDB-8E84C5023115.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 666

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Don't give up. I found mine on carid.com. They look amazing IMHO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks good!! I drive NBM as well and these are one of the wheels I was looking at, my only concern is that they are not hub centric and many members seem to have hit or miss issues with hub centric rings.....

Whackamac

Ready to race!
Ordered a thing or two today.... This pretty much completes my build (for now). All I have left is coilovers and engine mounts. And maybe a turbo someday... yay racecar! What else do you guys think I need? lol... Clutch suggestions? (dual duty, I drive this every day...)
1 of : Badgeless Sport Grille w/Red Trim | Mk7 Golf | GTi
1 of : CTS B-Cool Billet VW | 2.0T Gen 3 Oil Filter Housing
1 of : CTS Turbo MQB High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe | MK7
1 of : CTS Turbo Muffler Delete | VW | Audi IHI Turbo 1.8T | 2.0T
1 of : NEUSPEED Rear Sway Bar Link | Mk7 Golf | GTi | Audi A3
1 of : RS7 Spark Plugs | Gen3 1.8T | 2.0T
1 of : UroTuning SS Brake Line Kit | Mk7 Golf | GTi
1 of : Whiteline Front Sway Bar End Link heavy duty adj steel ball - Mk5 | Mk6 | Mk7
1 of : Maxton Designs Spoiler Lip

I already have APR Stage 2 HT, APR DP, Golf R Intercooler, GFB DV+, BFI stage 2 insert, Spulen SS Bracket, Injen intake, CTS 3" Catback, H&R Sport Springs, H&R 26mm Rear Sway Bar, ECS BSD Rotors F/R, ECS Yellowstuff Pads, Schroth Quickfit Harness (Driver, Silver), TSW 600g Desert Eagle Shift Knob w/adapter, and 3 shelves of Hillclimb and autocross trophies so far....

Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Looks good!! I drive NBM as well and these are one of the wheels I was looking at, my only concern is that they are not hub centric and many members seem to have hit or miss issues with hub centric rings.....

Tons of people run them w no issues, tons of people arent so lucky. If you absolutely must have the wheels that arent hubcentric, get the appropriate aluminum hubrings from 034, BFI, etc. the plastic rings dont do the job.

I, personally, will not buy a set of wheels that arent hubcentric

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
Why were you not happy about the recall? Recalls are a good thing for us the consumer, in the last 16 years every car I drove had one more recalls done and is great that they will cover it even if you are out of warranty

Just curious [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do. I've yet to take mine in but don't like the idea of others sticking their fingers in it. It's rarely the case that things are in the same (or better) shape after being taken apart unnecessarily. Especially when the shop has to complete the work in minimum time necessary and at minimum profit. Hopefully they will not try to wash it.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I do. I've yet to take mine in but don't like the idea of others sticking their fingers in it. It's rarely the case that things are in the same (or better) shape after being taken apart unnecessarily. Especially when the shop has to complete the work in minimum time necessary and at minimum profit. Hopefully they will not try to wash it.

Put a sticky note or 2 on the dash saying "do not wash". Works for me. So far.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Ordered some low profile rear headrests so I can see out my goddamn rear window. Apparently B7 A4/S4 rear seat headrests fit in the mk7 cars and they tuck in much lower profile than the oem mk7 headrests. It makes me wonder why they don't always use the low profile rear headrests..

bigdave79

Ready to race!
I've had zero issues using the rings that came with the wheels. No vibrations or anything up to highway speeds. I've taken them on and off at least 3 times (once for the initial install, once when I got it lowered and once when installing mud flaps).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk