GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

rbk

Ready to race!

Cale262

Ready to race!
Love them!! I do have to ask though. I know these cost a pretty penny, are they really that much better over stock?! I do have the performance pack. I'm not sure if you did before or not. I'm kind of thinking of doing the same on my car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, the brakes are finally broken in, it was a ten day process and after bedding the pads today I can finally say that these are much, much better than the stock PP brakes. I had to do eight 100% full stops from 110kmh (65MPH) to 10kmh (5MPH) in succession as part of the pad bedding procedure and it felt like my eyeballs were going to squeeze out of the sockets and I may have some soft tissue damage from the seatbelt...While they do not grab with the slightest touch of the pedal that I was worried about, they modulate quite nicely and when you lay into that brake pedal, well I hope you dont have anything loose in the car because it might go through the windshield. I usually take my wheelchair with me everywhere but for the pad bedding I'm glad I left the chair in the garage at home.

Cale262

Ready to race!
what do urs say?

I rotate through mine, these too and another that matches my rear plate "GIVE ALL".

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Right now at Smith Vw waiting for APR stage 2 and while at it the Short sifter as well.

Not too happy about the fuel pump recall in my car, but hey at least they will install a new one for free...

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
Did a 2 bucket wash and 2 coats of Carbon Collective Hybrid Coating. Now patiently waiting for my Clubsport S muffler to ship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Installed Golf R black mirror caps. Don't mind the dirty winter setup, I'm switching wheels when I'm going to be installing lowering springs next week. Along with spacers and some Helix Golf R headlights as well. The mod bug has finally hit after almost a year of ownership.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Installed In-Bay wireless charging. Instructions weren't great and I had to ghetto rig the wiring. Im not a electronics guy but Im sure you could connect the wires to a proper fuse connector and make it look/install easier.

Attachments

• IMG_2903.JPG
    IMG_2903.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_2902.JPG
    IMG_2902.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 695

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Installed In-Bay wireless charging. Instructions weren't great and I had to ghetto rig the wiring. Im not a electronics guy but Im sure you could connect the wires to a proper fuse connector and make it look/install easier.

Yikes. Glad I went with d-docks

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP