GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
I have to ask. What did u pay for this?

And how is it an improvement over the stock steering wheel material?
I paid about the same from Amazon. It is definitely worth it. You spend alot of time touching this product so to make the steering wheel a little softer and meatier id say its a good purchase.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hackett896

Passed Driver's Ed
Gave my baby a much needed post winter bath. Definitely needs a clay bar and wax, but did not have enough time to get it done.

And in a few more weeks the winter wheels come off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jon B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'15 GTI & '07 TBSS
I installed my vwr springs, and today I'm getting my Neuspeed rse102's mounted and balanced. I also picked up some euro cherry rear tails for cheap, so those will go on as well. I'll try getting some pictures up once it's done.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I paid $35 for the cover on Aliexpress including shipping.

Re springs: It seems like there aren't any bad reviews for VWR or ED so I guess I can't go wrong. Was just curious if anyone has ridden in both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Gave my baby a much needed post winter bath. Definitely needs a clay bar and wax, but did not have enough time to get it done.

And in a few more weeks the winter wheels come off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thought I recognized that house....I just got back from four years at Ramstein working at the 603rd AOC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
I just ordered a Xuji cover today too. Did you add the red marker at the top?

I am close to ordering springs but am torn between VWR and ED. Would appreciate insights from anyone that's had experience with both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had the same deliberation. I went with ED bc they do a package deal with their RSB and I knew I could have them install them for me as well, which allows me less stress if there's an issue - I can go back to them, the manufacturer. I realize not everyone has this access, however.

From my understanding, the two brands are effectively identical in ride height, stiffness and quality. You could almost base your decision entirely on color at this point. Do you like a black (OEM) look or so you like blue? :)

Hope this helps!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Installed fogs on my Sport.

Zacr811

Ready to race!

Started my is38 turbo install. 2and half hours to get it out.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk