What did you do to your mk7 today?

Lobtfu

Passed Driver's Ed
Since you asked.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
Installed me OEM mud flaps (on the front at least). I had to get the front up on my rhino ramps to get the screw underneath. You don't have to take the front wheels off, just turn all the way to one side for each front wheel. The rears will require the wheels come off in order to install. I'll post pictures once it's all finished. They look like they were installed from the factory which is nice. Hopefully they will help keep some of the dirt off the side of my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJK

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a few obd eleven things. Comfort open/close. DRL on with turn signals. Fan speed shows on auto.

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
How well does the auto dimming work?

I've only had it out for one night and only for a short trip. It appears to be highly sensitive to cars behind you. It seems to "dim" even if there was a car way way back. I didn't have anyone get too close yet to see how much the dimming helps but it definitely adds a blue/green tint when dimmed.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Hit 16,000 miles in about 14 months of ownership.
I also drive a BMW 128i during the salt free season.
I am a range of positive emotions when I drive either car.

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
how did you do this? might do this on my upcoming night blue car
Well its all kliimotor werks vinyl. Did the badge inlays on front, rear and, steering wheel. Then not being satisfied with the amount of plaid i had i bought a sheet of klii's vinyl and did my interior door handles.

For some reason that red stripe on the grille kept reminding me that that I didn't have the LP headlights and decided to slap it with some plaid.

I actually spent the time to pull the grille apart because it is a two piece grille.FYI You will likely brake a clip because this grille was only made to be assembled once lol.

So to answer your question... A razor blade and alot of time

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk