GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

TonWah

Ready to race!
Asked my agent about changing delivery location to a Colorado dealer instead of California to make it easier to register in Colorado (military) and avoid paying California sales tax.

That would mean an 1100 mile drive right after getting the car, but I'm not entirely sure I see that as a problem!

Sounds like a great first date!

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
Asked my agent about changing delivery location to a Colorado dealer instead of California to make it easier to register in Colorado (military) and avoid paying California sales tax.

That would mean an 1100 mile drive right after getting the car, but I'm not entirely sure I see that as a problem!

Plus the break in period will be done after your first road trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion

Get those break-in miles out of the way :)

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
1st Mod of the new year!!!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Looked initiallty like you cut a big hole in the floor, seen people do that, but I see what you did there. Some kind of protection is prob a good idea....

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I use 91 now, because it's essentially the highest available. Is there a guide for spiking a tank with E85 to increase the octane? It makes me nervous, even though I know that the ECU and JB4 will adjust for it.

No guide necessary. Just run the tank to empty. Add 2 to 2.5 gallons of E85 and then top it with 91. Or if you need to get gas at 2 separate stations get 8 gallons of 91 and top it with E85. I've never hit 11 gallons in a fill, but adjust as necessary if you do.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
My guess would be yes it'll scratch easy, but there was no film on it to protect it from shipping so... I'm thinking about putting xpel paint protection film on it

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I may be doing a Captain Obvious impersonation here, but aren't you putting the cargo lid over it? Does it really need even more protection?