What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Well visors [emoji41]

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Thoughts?
When I first got my CTS Turbo CBE I was a little bit disappointed at how quiet it was. I was wanting a throatier, more aggressive sound. The Neuspeed catted dp gave me what I was looking for sound-wise. My exhaust sounds pretty awesome now. The roads are wet right now because it is raining here in SoCal so I didn't really get a chance to open it up. So performance-wise, I'll have to get back to you on that. lol

Cale262

Ready to race!
I installed some S2T paddles, the car is black so I bought the gloss black polished units the sel...Install was pretty easy as the stock shifters come off by simply pulling one pin and then these go into their place...

Also installed some bracing from unibrace...

And a bunch of little things here and there!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Best £20 I've spent in a long while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just curious but where did you get these may want to switch mine to these? Thanks

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
My guess would be yes it'll scratch easy, but there was no film on it to protect it from shipping so... I'm thinking about putting xpel paint protection film on it

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
My guess would be yes it'll scratch easy, but there was no film on it to protect it from shipping so... I'm thinking about putting xpel paint protection film on it

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Good plan.
I would also protect.
Enjoy the first mod of 2017! [emoji442]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
Asked my agent about changing delivery location to a Colorado dealer instead of California to make it easier to register in Colorado (military) and avoid paying California sales tax.

That would mean an 1100 mile drive right after getting the car, but I'm not entirely sure I see that as a problem!