GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I'm torn what color to put on a white car!!!! Black disappears, and gunmetal I do t like the one design they offer!! Arg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I'm torn what color to put on a white car!!!! Black disappears, and gunmetal I do t like the one design they offer!! Arg

I'm in the same boat. Black just doesn't fit IMHO. Gun metal in the right shade is just right.

...Though bronze also has me intrigued if I wanted something a little more flashy :D

Dirtysoil

Added a red cerakote coin surround to my BFI shifter. I think it adds a nice accent to the shifter and I think the cerakote is a durable, cost effective way of changing the surround color.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1483160372992.jpg
    FB_IMG_1483160372992.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 883

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Could be that the extra weight was due to the extra strength built into a road-oriented rim. May serve you better after you hit some potholes and they don't pancake! [emoji51]

Or because they're not flow formed ;)

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Maxton spoiler extension put on [emoji106]

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Question: why even have an iPhone mount? Mine automatically connects to the Bluetooth and never even leaves my pocket when I'm in the car.

CarPlay. Phone needs to be plugged in for it to work. Just another solution so your phone doesn't have to be in the cubby or cup holder.

cal45

Ready to race!
Maxton spoiler extension put on [emoji106]

Looks good - can you post a few pics from further away to get an idea of how it blends with the rest of the roofline and rear?....Thanks

** That's the first spoiler that (to me) didn't look too huge or dare I say too Ricer (no offense to anyone).

Last edited:

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Drove the car back to where I live now for work. Boost is addicting :D