GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Haven't done it yet but came home to this today! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it.
Not just an exhaust system, but a High Performance Exhaust System.

adefendo1

Ready to race!
I like it.

Not just an exhaust system, but a High Performance Exhaust System.

Lol, they made sure it was written on the box. Really excited about the Invidia, they make a really great product and it's not something I see a lot of guys running as far as the Euro crowd goes! [emoji106]

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Lol, they made sure it was written on the box. Really excited about the Invidia, they make a really great product and it's not something I see a lot of guys running as far as the Euro crowd goes! [emoji106]

Up for pics and a sound video if you can.
Like to learn about other products.
I looked them up. Had not seen them before.
Looks nice, hope install goes well for you.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
They're apparently very shiny. Seem to have a limited offering for VW. Mostly JDM stuff it seems. Don't know that I want a civic exhaust on my GTI. [emoji14] But I'll try to reserve judgment until a video/sound clip is posted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Real big w the JDM crowd! 304SS construction and some of the best welds in the business. Always wanted Invidia when I ran in the import scene but could never afford it! Saw that they made a system for the MK7 and had to get it! I'm grown now and CAN afford it. Lol ( found it a a really really good price. I'll have the install done within the next week or so, just waiting for all the rain we've been having here in San Antonio for the past month to let up. Will document the install and get up some sound clips for sure

Badazz 2016 GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my airbag light turned off today at a VW shop due to turning on the ignition with stuff unplugged during my intercooler swap.

Note to others, un plug battery before doing stuff under the hood involving airbag and crash sensors.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
They're apparently very shiny. Seem to have a limited offering for VW. Mostly JDM stuff it seems. Don't know that I want a civic exhaust on my GTI. [emoji14] But I'll try to reserve judgment until a video/sound clip is posted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I had a MINI Cooper S with an Invidia exhaust and the sound was awesome, not a Honda sound for sure on the MINI
You can hear it, not the best sound clip but this should give you an idea
https://youtu.be/Mg95Pyu02h0

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed

Greg241

Unironic stage 1+ -- WOW what a beast!!!!! -:eek: [finally released for 2016 GTI]
Custom wrap...Yea I know --but its mine!:D

Attachments

• gti2.JPG
    gti2.JPG
    444.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • gti3.JPG
    gti3.JPG
    451.3 KB · Views: 1,180
  • gti1.JPG
    gti1.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 1,100

Zer0DazE

Ready to race!
Haven't done it yet but came home to this today! [emoji106]

In for pics of the Invidia. I have used their Subaru exhaust parts on past cars, and saw they were offering a downpipe for VW now. I am interested to see if it throws an O2 cel. The one I saw had a high flow cat. Did you go catless or get the one with the high flow?

As for what I did today, I received my hex+can cable and disabled any annoying beeps and dings the car made.

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Threw the Thule on and headed out from New Mexico toward Florida for the first stop on my summer road trip with my lady and the pooches. Here she is still remotely clean a while after leaving Santa Fe:

Aaand gassing up in Louisiana. Man it's sticky here!!

Last edited: