GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Hendoe

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought it from the abt guys since they are a kerscher distributor. Luckily they are local to me so I picked it up locally. I can text the owner if he still has some in stock and do a group by if anyone is interested.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I bought it from the abt guys since they are a kerscher distributor. Luckily they are local to me so I picked it up locally. I can text the owner if he still has some in stock and do a group by if anyone is interested.

Yup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

I'd be in depending on price. how much is it and would shipping to Ohio be an issue?

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Borla CBE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

East_to_west

Ready to race!
That looks so mean! I understand why the stock tips are smaller and ovular but larger round outlets are the best way to turn the R aggressive. Maybe ever more than wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tej.

Ready to race!
Installed a 034 dogbone insert. No NVH at all. Easy to install and I'm amazed about the difference it makes. Also installed JB1. Also very easy to instal and power is there. Going to receive my VWR springs and BMS wheel spacers next week.

Last edited:

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Installed a 304 dogbone insert. No NVH at all. Easy to install and I'm amazed about the difference it makes. Also installed JB1. Also very easy to instal and power is there. Going to receive my VWR springs and BMS wheel spacers next week.

Explain the difference it makes? Which version? I just got a 2016 PP so I'm assuming v.2

Tej.

Ready to race!
Explain the difference it makes? Which version? I just got a 2016 PP so I'm assuming v.2

My car use to vibrate when started in second gear (not coming to a full stop at a stop signe) I had to slip the clutch and give lots of gas. Also shifts between gears feel more crisp. I have the V2. Check under your car to make sure you order the right one. I used my phone video camera and recorded under my car so I could see which one I had without lifting the car.

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Dipped my B-pillars to cover up the easily-scratched piano black last night, took it for a wash this morning. Started raining the second I pulled out of the wash bay

Attachments

• Snapchat-2458402853222121175.jpg
    Snapchat-2458402853222121175.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited: