GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

stokeballoon

Passed Driver's Ed
I added ambient LED lighting to the front door pockets, supplied from the door handle light (not the door release catch led) so they are variable and dim using the interior light set up page in the infotainment. They also switch to full brightness as soon as the door is opened. I used 12v led strip more commonly found in computer installs.

Need to tidy and finish up the install today, look at light levels, and mask as required.

Last edited:

sharkey

Helped my wife make a deal at Metro VW to bring home our 2nd 2015 VW Golf in as many weeks. The wife liked mine so much, she wanted one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phope1

Ready to race!
Prepared a full set of OEM 'Dijon' 17" with winter tyres to go on the car tomorrow - sealed the wheels with Gyeon Q2 Rim quartz coating, so will be good to see how easy they are to keep clean in the next few months

Wheel design is unremarkable in 17" sensible size for winter use, but would look very smart as a 19", as imagined here :)

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I added ambient LED lighting to the front door pockets, supplied from the door handle light (not the door release catch led) so they are variable and dim using the interior light set up page in the infotainment. They also switch to full brightness as soon as the door is opened. I used 12v led strip more commonly found in computer installs.

Need to tidy and finish up the install today, look at light levels, and mask as required.

Pics?

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Wiper delete....cost me 2 bucks....hillman 1 inch hole plug at lowes

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

PGT

Ready to race!
I had frost on the car a couple times last week....might be early by a few weeks but I'd rather swap when its 55F out. Cold concrete and all.