GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

joe824

Installed a US Mill Works license plate holder. Great quality parts and super easy install. Now I don't have to look over my shoulder constantly worried I'll get pulled over for having no front plate.

2016 Reflex Silver GTI SE w/ LP

Kkapudjija

Passed Driver's Ed
Polished exhaust tips, cleaned and sealed winter set.
Cmon snow!

Attachments

• 2015-10-27 16.50.59.jpg
    2015-10-27 16.50.59.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 1,804
  • 2015-10-27 16.51.58.jpg
    2015-10-27 16.51.58.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,741

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Finally ordered the ECS Mk7 Flush Kit Wheel Spacers...15mm upfront and 20mm in back. Said they'd be going out today, should get them Friday and install Saturday morning, if all goes as planned.

I'll take some before and after pics and post em. Have a good one all...

• 2015 VW Golf SEL1.8L TSI w/ LP •

s7wag

Ready to race!
VWR springs fitted...

VWR springs fitted today...15mm/20mm spacers fitted previously

Attachments

• VWRs fitted-4.jpg
    VWRs fitted-4.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 1,584
  • VWRs fitted-3.jpg
    VWRs fitted-3.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,542
  • VWRs fitted-2.jpg
    VWRs fitted-2.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 1,679

phope1

Ready to race!
Was it aligned afterwards and did it need any special alignment for the adaptive cruise control?

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
VWR catback on today. Pics/vid to come. I love it and think the gti shouldve sounded like this from the factory. Not loud, beautiful tone, slight drone but Im used to that (had titanium straight pipe exhaust on old evo).

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Oh and also threw on the 034 dog bone insert. Haven't launched/drove aggressively enough to really test it out, but already do feel slightly more vibrations. Very slight. Also, upon start up in 1st gear, the car does feel a bit more different in a positive way. In a sense, more solid. Not huge, but enough of a difference for me to notice. I'd really like to see if this thing minimizes wheel hop. Will report back.

TahoeR

Ready to race!
New VMR 710's and Nokian snow shoes.

Love the look of these wheels.

I think they suit the car well. Have a classic (bbs-esq) look to them but much more modern. They look better on the car than I imagined. Very happy.

2016 R

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I put my winters on

TSW Snettertons in 17x7 with 235/45/17 Continental Winterextreme SI. Wheels are surprisingly light. The entire setup feels a good 8-10 pounds lighter per corner. Will be interesting to see how it affects my mileage.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
New VMR 710's and Nokian snow shoes.

Love the look of these wheels.

I think they suit the car well. Have a classic (bbs-esq) look to them but much more modern. They look better on the car than I imagined. Very happy.

2016 R

Could not agree more, very nice. Very retro, I like.

Rappy:D:cool::cool: