GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Installed ECS 15/20mm spacers. Loving the stance now. Still have to get rid of that obnoxious wheel gap :(

Before spacers

With Spacers

Looking good, thanks for sharing! :cool:

Andy

jolebole

Ready to race!
Looking good, thanks for sharing! :cool:

Andy
Andy since you're here. I noticed a small vibration today coming from the front when I go over 80mph. Not sure if its coming from the spacers, but I did noticed that the rear spacers fit with zero play over the hub while on the front there were not as tight fit. Is there a way to make sure they are perfectly centered in the front? Thanks.

Ronin3

Ready to race!
Tried to install genuine VW LED license lights - which I was told were "plug and play" by a VW dealer - only to find they triggered bulb out warning lamps.

Returned said lamps for full refund due to cost of VCDS coding by dealer.

BR MK7

Ready to race!
Andy since you're here. I noticed a small vibration today coming from the front when I go over 80mph. Not sure if its coming from the spacers, but I did noticed that the rear spacers fit with zero play over the hub while on the front there were not as tight fit. Is there a way to make sure they are perfectly centered in the front? Thanks.

Yes I have that same issue. It's due to the spacers and only occurs when your at higher speeds here and there.

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Tried to install genuine VW LED license lights - which I was told were "plug and play" by a VW dealer - only to find they triggered bulb out warning lamps.

Returned said lamps for full refund due to cost of VCDS coding by dealer.

The set I ordered from Deautokey haven't triggered any warnings, but they run resistors.

jolebole

Ready to race!
Yes I have that same issue. It's due to the spacers and only occurs when your at higher speeds here and there.

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars
I wonder how this can.be fixed. Vibration means that the spacer is not centered with the hub. ECS? Help please :)

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Got into a hit & run accident. Guy merged in to my lane without even looking and screwed up the whole back end of my car. I pulled over and as I was getting out he quickly flips a b**** and speeds off. Luckily I have some detailing body work experience. I think I can make it look like new again without having to pay anyone. Pisses me off though.

In the process of fixing. Will need to wet sand some areas and I polished it up and bent part of it back together so the tire doesn't hit the wheel well. Taking the wheel and liner off this weekend to reach the dents from behind.

jolebole

Ready to race!
Got into a hit & run accident. Guy merged in to my lane without even looking and screwed up the whole back end of my car. luckily I have some detailing body work experience. I think I can make it look like new again without having to pay anyone. Pisses me off though.

That sucks! Did you get his plate number?

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Got into a hit & run accident. Guy merged in to my lane without even looking and screwed up the whole back end of my car. I pulled over and as I was getting out he quickly flips a b**** and speeds off. Luckily I have some detailing body work experience. I think I can make it look like new again without having to pay anyone. Pisses me off though.

/img]

In the process of fixing. Will need to wet sand some areas and I polished it up and bent part of it back together so the tire doesn't hit the wheel well. Taking the wheel and liner off this weekend to reach the dents from behind.

[/img]

That's horrible, I've been there before. Good luck. :(