GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

jolebole

Ready to race!
Put some tintz on today. 30% all around

CjHoop

Passed Driver's Ed
Just replaced the carpet matts for GTI Monster mats. I recommend these for looks and quality to keep your interior more prestine. Great upgrade. I also ordered ED's replica GTI version headlights to swap out the ugly halogens. Thinking about ordering lamin X dark tint for the tail/head lights. Last thing I wanna do is get VWR springs and a flush set kit and a new set of black matt 18 inch rims ( possibly vmr 705s) with good summer tires and use the stock for winter months. Then I'm done putting money into my GTI. 2015 GTI SE Reflex Silver.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yea I don't get out of the car until they do... I will definitely chase a mofo down.

Same, id probably make him stop too, wish there are times like this i drove a truck so i could purposely make him rear end me and not worry about it much on bumper....

Got nothing except it was a white Chevy HHR

Of course, good thing they aren't that popular, "just look for a white Chevy HHR" much better chance than finding a camry or accord.

The 18" OZ's weigh 17 lbs each, but I'm not absolutely in love with the looks, especially for the price. A lot of the BBS's I looked at are heavy.

Look into neuspeed, their 18"s are 19 ibs. and they look good, specially made for our cars.

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
I wish badgesikins made an all white rear emblem. I would buy that super quick.

Looks good BBBABS