GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Just picked up the beast after getting tuned to run HPA hybrid is38. Taking it to area 27 race track on Saturday!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

frailingbanjo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6MT
Took it, and me, to the drag strip for the first time. My mechanic was heading down, and said that I had to bring my GTI ('16 SE 6MT stock) and run it. It is a 1/8 mile track. I have never run on a drag strip before, and did 10.51sec at 67.76 mph.

My mechanic has a '73 Nova SS. He ran in the low 9 secs at about 79 mph. He asked if he could run my GTI, and ran 10.09 sec at 74.66 mph. He has a little more racing experience than me.

Lot of fun. Looking forward to going again.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Mounted and installed new wheels and tires, motegi traklite mated with nitto nt555r. As a whole they are 4lbs lighter than stock wheels and tires 245/45/17

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Stock Austin's with stock potenza a/s, 44lbs
What were your stock wheels and their weight?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Mounted and installed new wheels and tires, motegi traklite mated with nitto nt555r. As a whole they are 4lbs lighter than stock wheels and tires 245/45/17

Meatier as frigg

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT

Nice! Car looks like it means business. What are your tire specs?

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I just changed the oil. I didn't realize the parts guy gave me 0w30 until after I was done with the change. Still 502.00 Castrol but I wanted 5w30.

You mean 5w40?