GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
In the process of swapping my plastidipped white dash to gtd dash with white accents instead of the silver. Before and after.
Also have the doorcard trim to do, the centre drawer and gear surround.
But i'm much happier with this, alot easier to keep clean and still has that unique look that i want!
The white accent also matches my mats.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Installed BFI stage 1 motor and trans mounts yesterday.... what a job! Ran into a couple snags when doing the install so if course it took a lot longer than I expected. First, as many say, the trans mount is a PITA to get to because there's a wire harness that sits right on top. After a bunch of struggling and a few choice cuss words I finally got it in. Hit another snag installing the engine mount, I got the OEM one out, put the BFI one in and noticed the fender screw did not line up. BFI ended up putting the bottom plate on backwards! Had to pull it back out to disassemble the mount all whilst my engine is resting on a block of wood held up by a floor jack, not fun. Anyways, all is done now. The mounts definitely allow you to get more power to the pavement. Everything just feels a lot crisper (shifting, throttle response, etc...). An added bonus I wasn't expecting is you can hear a bit more engine noise. Turbo spool and revving seem a bit more pronounced. Great mounts when all is said and done. [emoji2]

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Joel

Ready to race!
Installed 034 motorsports density engine/trans mounts.
Wasn't too bad with an engine support bar.
Trans mount is more of a pain, good bit more to take off on that side.
And you will need a swivel socket for the trans side.
I used a strap around the support bar and down around the tranny to help line it up for the new bolts.
Pretty sure I got all the clips back in the right spot, lol.
Anyway very happy with the outcome.
The slop is gone...

Raegar

Ready to race!
In the process of swapping my plastidipped white dash to gtd dash with white accents instead of the silver. Before and after.
Also have the doorcard trim to do, the centre drawer and gear surround.
But i'm much happier with this, alot easier to keep clean and still has that unique look that i want!
The white accent also matches my mats.

Without quoting all the pics, because I really done like when people do that lol...this is an amazing idea and you've done a great job! Personally I like this a whole lot more than what you previously had ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Thanks JC_451 and Raegar. Yea it's not so in your face now. Although i do know the doors are guna be a bitch. I have the gtd door cards, stripped 1 so far, just havent had the time to do anymore yet

NickC

Ready to race!
Vinyl wrapped my B pillar and used the scrap vinyl left to make eyelids on the cheap. Turned out well.