GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Wow, that sucks. I'm very conscious of where I park and what I park next to. I try to avoid this as much as possible.

Oh believe me, I'm very conscious too. I always walk the extra distance when I park in a public lot. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my car is out in the middle of no mans land where it's not surrounded by other vehicles. Parking in my apartment complex is a different story though. Parking is limited and people are always coming and going. This guy just didn't have any respect for my vehicle. The good thing is, I know who it is and winter will be here before you know it and all that snow that I'll shovel out from my parking spot will have to go somewhere...preferably all around his car [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
Oh believe me, I'm very conscious too. I always walk the extra distance when I park in a public lot. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my car is out in the middle of no mans land where it's not surrounded by other vehicles. Parking in my apartment complex is a different story though. Parking is limited and people are always coming and going. This guy just didn't have any respect for my vehicle. The good thing is, I know who it is and winter will be here before you know it and all that snow that I'll shovel out from my parking spot will have to go somewhere...preferably all around his car [emoji48]

Do you know what apartment he lives in? Depending how the guy is, it may not hurt to just go talk to him about it. Could have been an accident. I've had a gust of wind rip the door out of my fingers when opening it before. Luckily I also park in the middle of no where in a lot so there was no one next to me either time. If there was, they would have gotten an unfortunate ding.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Do you know what apartment he lives in? Depending how the guy is, it may not hurt to just go talk to him about it. Could have been an accident. I've had a gust of wind rip the door out of my fingers when opening it before. Luckily I also park in the middle of no where in a lot so there was no one next to me either time. If there was, they would have gotten an unfortunate ding.

I don't know what apartment he lives in but I do know he works 2nd shift so he doesn't get home until around 10pm. I'm leaving a note on his car tomorrow morning asking him to call me about what happened. And we'll go from there but I'm almost certain he's going to deny the whole thing

MAPerformance1

MAPerformance
Car(s)
MK7 GTI Sport
Seeeeex...

That MAP goodness

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I kinda feel your pain. Just woke up this morning to this beauty mark on my passenger front door. I guess someone decided it was necessary to Chuck Norris kick their car door open into my car [emoji35][emoji35]

Wow, they must have hit with some force!!
This is what I got from some bored kid throwing a stone, I'm just thankful it wasn't the window. I'm goin to give it a clean at the weekend to see how it looks. Yours is much more painful to take, some people have no respect at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
In my previous cars I've always kept a little organizer tote in the trunk that had a few tools and car emergency stuff in it, just in case, like a socket set, torque wrench, air pump, tire gauge, jumper cables, etc.

With the extra space the GTI has under the rear cover, I ditched the tote and just stuck all that stuff under there originally, but then they would slide and clunk around when cornering properly ;) So I snagged some kaizen foam off of Amazon, and went to work :D

I still have a little room left on the side if I want to cut out some more pockets for anything else I may want to stick under there. And it all fits nice and neat under the trunk cover!

Attachments

• IMG_20170810_192758.jpg
    IMG_20170810_192758.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 846

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
In my previous cars I've always kept a little organizer tote in the trunk that had a few tools and car emergency stuff in it, just in case, like a socket set, torque wrench, air pump, tire gauge, jumper cables, etc.

With the extra space the GTI has under the rear cover, I ditched the tote and just stuck all that stuff under there originally, but then they would slide and clunk around when cornering properly ;) So I snagged some kaizen foam off of Amazon, and went to work :D

I still have a little room left on the side if I want to cut out some more pockets for anything else I may want to stick under there. And it all fits nice and neat under the trunk cover!

That's really cool[emoji41]

MEM GTI

Ready to race!

I use mine in a similar way, but that is way more organized and cool. Nice work!

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Installed Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps and GFB diverter valve.

Also installed black and red GTI side marker emblems to match the matte black/glossy red VW badges, a few days ago.

Attachments

• 20821369_10154926100661818_1412111425_o.jpg
    20821369_10154926100661818_1412111425_o.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 659
  • 20813281_10154926101021818_244776342_o.jpg
    20813281_10154926101021818_244776342_o.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 660
  • 20813149_10154926101061818_431590731_o.jpg
    20813149_10154926101061818_431590731_o.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 649

ohsnapzombies1

Ready to race!

Cleaned up and mounted my Volvo plate bracket. Looks centered to me. Measured a bunch. Although, I am hungover.

Old plate...new one hasn't came yet.

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Installed an ECS street shield, a JB4, and took a picture of my dogbone mount so I can order an 034 insert. Trying real hard not to order an intercooler and downpipe...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The good thing is, I know who it is and winter will be here before you know it and all that snow that I'll shovel out from my parking spot will have to go somewhere...preferably all around his car [emoji48]

That's not even that mean....unless you do it and then get out the spray bottle and wet it down so it really ices over. :p