GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Pretty f'ing crowded when it's good. Most of the time I just went to O'side Pier because I lived two blocks away. Or if I wanted to get in the car I'd go up to San Onofre. Btw, I had a chance to buy my condo for $175K in 1998. I think it's probably worth $500K now. Lol.

LOL. Can imagine how many people have similar stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VOA West

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed 034 Density line motor/trans mounts.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Quick oil change and a good wash.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Oil change, cabin air filter, air filter, washed, VCDS to make soundaktor 0% and comfort opening windows!

bennybmn

Ready to race!

Does anyone have any experience with metal skid plates? I don't see them discussed much here (but I haven't looked hard). They seem to be all the rage with the TDI crowd. Having cringed over some super chunky ice/snow I'd like to do something with mine.

K&N Drop in filter and snow guard removed. Easiest gains ever.

Any issues with O2 sensors or anything? Maybe it's only with over-oiled filters, but I've heard of people ruining sensors after they drop in a KnN.

triharderken

Ready to race!
Does anyone have any experience with metal skid plates? I don't see them discussed much here (but I haven't looked hard). They seem to be all the rage with the TDI crowd. Having cringed over some super chunky ice/snow I'd like to do something with mine.

Any issues with O2 sensors or anything? Maybe it's only with over-oiled filters, but I've heard of people ruining sensors after they drop in a KnN.

Search for ECS Street Shield or Dieselgeek Panzer skid plate in Google/forums.

No issues for anyone reported for the drop-in filter + snow guard removal, including me.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
No issues for anyone reported for the drop-in filter + snow guard removal, including me.

If concerned about oiled filters (and doesn't sound like you need to be) maybe look at the aFe Pro Dry S panel filter. Similar to the K&N but no oil is used. Easier to clean etc. I believe other companies like AEM make oil-free filters as well.

triharderken

Ready to race!
If concerned about oiled filters (and doesn't sound like you need to be) maybe look at the aFe Pro Dry S panel filter. Similar to the K&N but no oil is used. Easier to clean etc. I believe other companies like AEM make oil-free filters as well.

Specifically, I use the AFE Pro Dry S.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion