GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Cleaned the wheels with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and washed the car in this 50 degree weather!!

Love those wheels. Reminds me of a 90's Lancia Delta

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Tinted, they're R Tails. Match beautifully with the night blue. The contrast of the darker red makes the blue less stark and generic, IMO

I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I just ordered my R eurotails.

One other thing, I believe you're in Maryland (not far away) and just got yours. The blue looks darker and more bland is these dreary winter days we're having. It pops in the spring, summer, and fall when the sun is high in the sky. Just wait.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Installed a stage 2 Pizza. Definitely going to give me some gains.

sig

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Installed a stage 2 Pizza. Definitely going to give me some gains.

sig

My trunk currently looks exactly like this with the pizza (except using 2 cargo blocks) and sunshade in the back!

I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I just ordered my R eurotails.

One other thing, I believe you're in Maryland (not far away) and just got yours. The blue looks darker and more bland is these dreary winter days we're having. It pops in the spring, summer, and fall when the sun is high in the sky. Just wait.

Actually currently down in GA but same story. I know I've seen it in the bright days, but that's not what I was talking about. I loved the graphite blue on my mk6 TDI and these Tails somehow make the paint look closer to that, plus the ceramic coating I put on also gives the paint a slightly lighter shade.

I know I'm not crazy cuz when I google night blue Rs the paint somehow looks lighter than NB GTIs! I blame the red accents

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
You people are bringing back memories. I was stationed at both Yuma and Camp Pendleton in the 90s. Made the drive on 8 through Alpine many times. We even had a dragon wagon lose brakes on a convoy and flip off of I-8 going eastbound down out of the mountains into the desert.

Encinitas was a beautiful little beach town. I surfed Swamis a few times.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
You people are bringing back memories. I was stationed at both Yuma and Camp Pendleton in the 90s. Made the drive on 8 through Alpine many times. We even had a dragon wagon lose brakes on a convoy and flip off of I-8 going eastbound down out of the mountains into the desert.

Encinitas was a beautiful little beach town. I surfed Swamis a few times.

Nice! I've only surfed Swamis once in 5 years. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Nice! I've only surfed Swamis once in 5 years. Haha

Pretty f'ing crowded when it's good. Most of the time I just went to O'side Pier because I lived two blocks away. Or if I wanted to get in the car I'd go up to San Onofre. Btw, I had a chance to buy my condo for $175K in 1998. I think it's probably worth $500K now. Lol.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!