Go Kart Champion
Well today I found out Alabama is the Twilight Zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dafaq!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Usually you see these signs in residential condo or apartment areas. I question the validity of a 9.5 mph speed limit zone, and would definitely have the ticket thrown out in court for going 10.25 in a 9.5 mph zone.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!

Got the RSe10s on yesterday. Pain in the ass trying to find a place local that would take the tires off my Austins and put them on these.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed

Got the RSe10s on yesterday. Pain in the ass trying to find a place local that would take the tires off my Austins and put them on these.

My RSe07's come in Friday. Dealership didn't seem to mind the thought of taking off my stock rubber. Did anyone give a reason for not wanting to do yours?

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
My RSe07's come in Friday. Dealership didn't seem to mind the thought of taking off my stock rubber. Did anyone give a reason for not wanting to do yours?

First two places - "We won't put used tires on there."
Next place - "Our machine will scratch them."
Next place - "You need to buy all this extra stuff."

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
First two places - "We won't put used tires on there."
Next place - "Our machine will scratch them."
Next place - "You need to buy all this extra stuff."

That's odd. Looks like everything is okay to me. Great way to weed out the hack shops.

buckusean

Trunk LED

I updated my trunk light (factory halogen) to the LED housing from deAutoKey. Now it matches the rest of the interior lights and is so much brighter. Definitely worth it.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I updated my trunk light (factory halogen) to the LED housing from deAutoKey. Now it matches the rest of the interior lights and is so much brighter. Definitely worth it.

Looks much better, nice work. I'll be doing this along with the red footwell lights.