GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

KCchiefin

Ready to race!
how do you like the BOV?

Love it. Easily the best sounding BOV I've heard besides the HKS SSQV. I had the Boomba atmospheric adapter installed but didn't like the constant hissing and suction sound caused by the ecu controlled stock DV.

nRRe

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the Sparco Trofeo 5's on.

FK Hi Tec springs will be in later today and hopefully put on by the end of the week.

Jannnny

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed the Raceseng Slammer Shift Knob!

Attachments

• Raceseng Shift Knob 2.jpg
    Raceseng Shift Knob 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,205

Justin0122

Ready to race!
Love it. Easily the best sounding BOV I've heard besides the HKS SSQV. I had the Boomba atmospheric adapter installed but didn't like the constant hissing and suction sound caused by the ecu controlled stock DV.

that's awesome to hear, thinking about getting the BOV and forge intake but still undecided on which intake to get, not pressed to get one. but thanks for the response!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Which size is that do you know? I might wanna give it a try but they have them in varrying sizes of 270 or 300mm

300mm (verified below) and also a picture of sunvisor clearance. Looks tight in the pic, but it's not. Full range of motion for both visors without contacting the mirror.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
I debated which one to drive today. Although the the decision wasn't really too tough [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Decisions, decisions. What is a boy (or girl) to do? :p. Nice availability of selectable vehicles there, just a 6 needed to complete the set. Bit like collecting Pokemon really :D....