What did you do to your mk7 today?

Misha1

I hit it with a little polish and wax.
gti_03.jpg

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Began doing a Turbo swap and I snapped the top of Coil #4. Am I able to push this thing back together and drive until I get to the dealership tomorrow?
IMG_20230528_210938.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Yup…did it a few months ago myself…push it all back together and bolt down
Nice thanks alot. Hopefully I get done by tonight.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
May or may not have bought a project Mini Cooper S to share mod money with the GTI. Here is what I know:. Belongs to my friends mom and after it developed weird rpm hang and lurching forward one day headed home from the store, she parked it where it sits in this photo and never drove it again, it has been sitting there 4-5 years. I have ideas as to what it may need, but I am far from a R53 motor expert. I made arrangements for my friend to trailer it to me here in Texas not this weekend, but the weekend after.
Cooper.PNG

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Just picked up this big booty

IMG_5066.jpeg

Bought it from my dad, this will help with keeping the GTI with lower miles, more work on the car and if i don’t finish in the same day then so be it 😁

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
May or may not have bought a project Mini Cooper S to share mod money with the GTI. Here is what I know:. Belongs to my friends mom and after it developed weird rpm hang and lurching forward one day headed home from the store, she parked it where it sits in this photo and never drove it again, it has been sitting there 4-5 years. I have ideas as to what it may need, but I am far from a R53 motor expert. I made arrangements for my friend to trailer it to me here in Texas not this weekend, but the weekend after.
View attachment 282553
K20 swap 👍

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Just picked up this big booty

View attachment 282583

Bought it from my dad, this will help with keeping the GTI with lower miles, more work on the car and if i don’t finish in the same day then so be it 😁
Are we all buying trucks right now? I'm trying to work a deal on a Tacoma..

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP