GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Any pics? Was yours a retrofit or did you have them initially? I'm guessing retrofit -that's on my list of mods to do

I'll do a post on my build thread tomorrow. Short story is my car did not come with any footwell lighting. I added it by installing a kit from boldsport, LEDs from deauto and coding with obd11.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Installed some WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners. Haven't driven with them in yet to see if there are any drawbacks. I do however have to give it up to www.svcustoms.com for shipping so quickly. Ordered yesterday and received them today. They even had a coupon for 10% off WeatherTech products (coupon code WEATHERTECH), so paid $169.20 out the door, free shipping and no tax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the look of those. For me the most important question apart from how they look and your feet don't slide around, is, are they hard to clean? I have rubber mats at the mo, they are a pain in the A to clean and get all the tiny tiby bits of gravel out of

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
^ I think the weathertech mats are cool, I just don't like their huge logo on it as well as how huge the side walls are. If they offered a lower profile version with maybe half-height walls that don't cover up half of the dead pedal and without a big logo I'd swap out my puny monster mats for them. Almost sounds like I'm talking about tires, lol.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
^ I think the weathertech mats are cool, I just don't like their huge logo on it as well as how huge the side walls are. If they offered a lower profile version with maybe half-height walls that don't cover up half of the dead pedal and without a big logo I'd swap out my puny monster mats for them. Almost sounds like I'm talking about tires, lol.

The high sidewalks are kind of the main selling point for weathertech. Logo comes out or you can just plastidip it.

Bikebits

Ready to race!
The high sidewalks are kind of the main selling point for weathertech. Logo comes out or you can just plastidip it.

The high sidewalls are in fact the entire point of the design. They keep slush and salt from spilling over and encrusting the carpet. I've had them in my past few cars and there isn't a mark on the carpet come spring cleanup.

ericwood311

Ready to race!
New wheels! Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 ET47 Matte Graphite Silver wrapped in Continental DW tires. Wheels are 20lbs and tires are a bit lighter for a 6.4 lb per corner reduction. Pretty inexpensive too at $1470 mounted and shipped from Tire Rack.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
New wheels! Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 ET47 Matte Graphite Silver wrapped in Continental DW tires. Wheels are 20lbs and tires are a bit lighter for a 6.4 lb per corner reduction. Pretty inexpensive too at $1470 mounted and shipped from Tire Rack.

Really like those rims for the price. Had them on my mk6 til they got stolen.

sabo

Ready to race!

look at their all-weather mats

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Got the CTS Turbo Inlet pipe and had it installed at CTS!