DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Damn, that's cheap enough to be this weekend's project. Thanks!
Until someone steals your glass jars/CD's/sprinkler!!!!!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Spent the evening at New England Dragway with the 603 Diesel people. It's a lot more fun running against modified diesel trucks than stock muscle cars and family sedans. There was also a gutted silk blue IS20 Alltrack running 12.9s! (APR 93 tune). Despite the fact I have two 1.8Ts with IS38s; I still believe the IS20 is the perfect setup for the 1.8.

Unfortunately my GSW couldn't beat a 1.9 60 foot or 12.7 at 108 in the 1/4 mile tonight. Then it finally threw a CEL. Don't have my VCDS, but I have a feeling it's spark plugs. Has the classic rough idle with AC off, and the plugs have ~25k on them.
View attachment 212872
What was your result?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not a perfectly good tree. Just kill the birds. 😂

As someone who is trying to stop birds from rebuilding their nests in my gutters time and time again, I can tell you this... There is a never ending supply of birds.

Lth0ms0n

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2013 Golf GTD
I just got mine back from the wheel guy - she’s had her alloys powder coated (not diamond cutting them again, ever) and her brakes painted.

I was SPEECHLESS when I saw it - I was genuinely terrified of how this could look when it was done!

A4C03770-6347-4C93-9C43-928594B5F8E1.jpeg

0B7ACFA5-42AB-4D3F-A690-FF29924F29D9.jpeg

If you’re in Scotland and want a recommendation, drop me a line and I’ll give you their details.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
My VCDS is back in PA, but Autozone scan tool showed misfires in cylinder 2 and 4. I couldn't find any Denso or Iced Tea spark plugs in stock so I ran to the local Porsche/Audi dealer to buy some RS7 plugs.

Saw a pretty unique "supercar" while I was there. I'll give everyone a hint it's the only one in the Western Hemisphere.
View attachment 212973
View attachment 212974
Well it says it on the hood, but knew what it was from top gear

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
My VCDS is back in PA, but Autozone scan tool showed misfires in cylinder 2 and 4. I couldn't find any Denso or Iced Tea spark plugs in stock so I ran to the local Porsche/Audi dealer to buy some RS7 plugs.

Saw a pretty unique "supercar" while I was there. I'll give everyone a hint it's the only one in the Western Hemisphere.
View attachment 212973
View attachment 212974
Nah seen them up here loads of times...they use several of the big estates as testing grounds sometimes....Then there's the car mags which bring them up for testing..

Seriously fast..& they handle...recently been bought out as the original founder died I think...