GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Anything dark, porter, stout. Don't like IPA, blondes, etc.

Will drink michelob, coors socially.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Lets move it to a next gear…our government allows us to burn only limited amount of liqueur. Still, I’m confident that mine apfel schnaps is the best of all….anybody round central Europe just drop a message and we will give a taste (next year’s harvest is uncertain due to freaking freezing)

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Lets move it to a next gear…our government allows us to burn only limited amount of liqueur. Still, I’m confident that mine apfel schnaps is the best of all….anybody round central Europe just drop a message and we will give a taste (next year’s harvest is uncertain due to freaking freezing)
Spent some time in an apfelwein house and thought I'd stumbled into an AA meeting, not my thing. Gluwein works better for me, but that's a comical amount of sugar.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I got fucked up off of Absinthe in Prague in my early twenties. I was at a hard techno club; ripped out of my mind; the bartender offered me pickles, which I found awkward. That same night, some smoking blonde asked me to take a shit on her chest. Fifteen years later, I wish I did.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Hell yes. Nothing beats a good stout, with Guiness being a staple that I can drink like water. I'm not sure what Kilkenny falls under, but it too is the bees knees.
Guinness is great but I can only do a pint. It’s very filling

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Guinness is great but I can only do a pint. It’s very filling
Did you know that it actually has less calories than a light beer.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I got fucked up off of Absinthe in Prague in my early twenties. I was at a hard techno club; ripped out of my mind; the bartender offered me pickles, which I found awkward. That same night, some smoking blonde asked me to take a shit on her chest. Fifteen years later, I wish I did.
Maybe the bartender liked you. A lot

or, potassium?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R