Just got her ceramic coated ♥️

Attachments

• PXL_20201201_213954231.jpg
    PXL_20201201_213954231.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92

cospringsalltrack

Car(s)
2017 Alltrack DSG
Oh man nice! How you liking it? I remember you mentioned you were on the fence right?
yea, i was on the fence and went the slightly safer more generic route being APR. I didn't care about squeaking out an extra 3 hp or something with a custom tune

Its a weird feeling with the two tunes, it smooths the power out really well. with the stock configuration, the boost came on really hard and blasted away. It now transitions from a start nicely and you look down realizing you're doing 80mph instead of 35 😲 . I had to get back to work so i just got to drive it for about 20 minutes back from the shop, but it sure was fun.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
yea, i was on the fence and went the slightly safer more generic route being APR. I didn't care about squeaking out an extra 3 hp or something with a custom tune

Its a weird feeling with the two tunes, it smooths the power out really well. with the stock configuration, the boost came on really hard and blasted away. It now transitions from a start nicely and you look down realizing you're doing 80mph instead of 35 😲 . I had to get back to work so i just got to drive it for about 20 minutes back from the shop, but it sure was fun.
That’s awesome!

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

timbozi

Car(s)
2020 GTI S - pp
Explored the incredible driving roads of the Poconos. My drive took me past one of my favorite buildings in the area, the Sterling Inn. Unfortunately the owner died in 2012 and it's sat abandoned since. Someone started clearing the overgrowth around the property so I have a feeling time is limited for this 1800s behemoth.
Wow, what a fantastic, unexpected flashback. Grew up in Sterling until 5th grade. Many great memories. Sterling Inn was a regular for my folks and family friends. So cool! Thanks for posting 😊