GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Hacking time again :)

I am currently investigating MIB2 Standard (both Delphi and Technisat) to see if I can make a similar customization-toolbox like I did for MIB2 High /Discover Pro :)

First proof of concept with the Discover Media MIB2:

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG

I am currently investigating MIB2 Standard (both Delphi and Technisat) to see if I can make a similar customization-toolbox like I did for MIB2 High /Discover Pro :)

This is great, having seen the above picture, maybe it would be possible (on both pro and standard) mib2 to hack it in such a way as to colour the car image the same as the paintwork?!!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

My kids would absolutely love this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
With this option enabled the engine start button backlight pulses like a heartbeat when you are in your car with the engine off. Not for everyone but I think it's pretty cool and it only cost me a few minutes of my time. I'm including the coding instructions should anyone else want to do this.

I may HAVE to do this...
Thanks for sharing!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Ima need a purple unicorn with sparkles, STAT.
Ask and you shall receive... I'll make it [emoji16]

This is great, having seen the above picture, maybe it would be possible (on both pro and standard) mib2 to hack it in such a way as to colour the car image the same as the paintwork?!!

Yes, that's totally possible. The car images are png files. My Toolbox lets you export the image container to sdcard, so you can extract it and edit the files on your computer.
The reason I throw ridiculous animals in there as a proof of concept is to make absolutely clear that this is an updated graphic, not a graphic that was inside there all along. I've had several cases where I uploaded pictures of OEM style custom boot screens, and people didn't understand why I was showing just regular screens [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

nype

Drag Racing Champion
With this option enabled the engine start button backlight pulses like a heartbeat when you are in your car with the engine off. Not for everyone but I think it's pretty cool and it only cost me a few minutes of my time. I'm including the coding instructions should anyone else want to do this.

Anyone try this on an MK7? Not working on mine.