GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Dynamic blinkers[emoji1303]easy install, looks great!

Sent via A.I. Gilfoyle

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Are they tinted?

No because my headlights are not tinted, but they are darker than the stock ones so perfect for me. I would say they are right in between the stock ones and the smoked ones[emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent via A.I. Gilfoyle

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
Installed a Neuspeed rear sway, 034 rear subframe mount inserts and picked up a Unibrace XBQ

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I installed SuperPro adjustable front endlinks. In the absence of access to an alignment rack, it was a pain in the ass. I did my best to remove preload from the swaybar. I wasn't going to measure every single millimeter. Looks like it came out fine. Didn't hear any clunking going over speed bumps or in and out of my inclined driveway.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Reinstalled the trailer wiring harness. Cleared all the codes the dealer forgot to clear.

Swapped out the summer wheels for the winter wheels.

Changed the original OEM plugs out for NGK Ruthenium HX. The original plugs looked fine. The cold idle is smoother. Thanks Diggs for the recommendation.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
20k service and installed 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4s (my stock wheels will be my winter set going forward). You know the stock tires are garbage when your winter tires grip substantially better, even in non-winter weather. lol

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
Last week I finally secured some unobtanium for my GSW. Installed it last night. Very excited to finally find another one! It only took 1 year 4 months and 14 days!

I didn't know they were so rare. I have the P3 and really like the digital readout. I'm guessing you prefer the dial look better?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Readjusted my SuperPro front endlinks. I didn't tighten one of the adjustment nuts well enough, it came loose, and the swaybar was clunking. What a pain.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I bought a Neuspeed sway bar the other day and just plunked down some cash for SuperPro endlinks. I was going to go with 034 but they’re drop shipped and I was able to get 2 day shipping on the Super Pro for $16 and I’ll be able to install them this weekend.

What do you guys think of the super pro endlinks versus the 034? Not the spherical ones, the adjustable dynamic +.